E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Trying again in a different sectioN!! SONG Selection issue! 2009 E90

01-12-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
Mixelplux
Private
Rep
Drives: N/A

Trying again in a different sectioN!! SONG Selection issue! 2009 E90

I just got my E90 a few months back and not a frequent visitor of the forum. I did a few search, but have no luck. I'm just curious if anyone have the same problem and if anybody know of any solutions.

I listen to music through my ipod nano almost 95% of the time I drive. The problem happens when i make any kind of pit stops, turn off the car and turn it back on again. When the car is restarted I can scroll through the playlist, but I can't select the song. When I push down, it'll show I select - but nothing happens. I have to exit out of the playlist to the main menu and go back in and I can select songs freely again.

Anybody understand what I'm saying or the issue? I'm planning to take the car in sometime next week.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2010, 06:26 PM   #2
09Monaco335i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco 335i xDrive

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [0.00]
I have this same issue. It is a very annoying ipod interface software bug.

Does anyone know if there is a new version of software that fixes this problem?

Thanks.