E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > jb3 limp mode

02-27-2009, 10:17 PM   #23
PROcede_JB3
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
please get off my shit...didn't write anything to offend your company and folllowers... So back off son!
Company? I don't own a tuning company.

Two things I am sure of:

1. You don't know anything about these cars, including the tune you are running.
2. I am not your fucking son.

Please do us all a favor and QUIT TYPING.
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2009, 10:25 PM   #24
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROcede_JB3 View Post

Two things I am sure of:

1. You don't know anything about these cars, including the tune you are running.

Oh its you again...son! You have been owned..I am getting to you...I love it!
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2009, 10:28 PM   #25
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Quote:

Two things I am sure of:

okay...I don't know anything about these cars and have no idea what Procede is, in fact, everything that I have on my car I never installed..I have to pay someone to install it...there you have it! I confess.I feel show ashamed..Sorry for calling you son...i should have never done that....I must go to confession this Sunday. Sorry again.. It will never happen again
Appreciate 0
      02-27-2009, 10:43 PM   #26
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Seriously I just confessed to the forum that I have no such knowledge of my car and the only thing I do know is to fill it up with 93 octane like all the experts on the forum has told me to...So with that said, can you please forgive? Now that I have told the world that I have no knowledge of my car, what else do you need to say? I have covered all the bases for you, now what?
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2009, 08:26 AM   #27
PROcede_JB3
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
okay...I don't know anything about these cars and have no idea what Procede is, in fact, everything that I have on my car I never installed..I have to pay someone to install it...there you have it! I confess.I feel show ashamed..Sorry for calling you son...i should have never done that....I must go to confession this Sunday. Sorry again.. It will never happen again
Quote:
Seriously I just confessed to the forum that I have no such knowledge of my car and the only thing I do know is to fill it up with 93 octane like all the experts on the forum has told me to...So with that said, can you please forgive? Now that I have told the world that I have no knowledge of my car, what else do you need to say? I have covered all the bases for you, now what?
Wow, you are odd.
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2009, 08:50 AM   #28
cn555ic
United_States
Rep

Just posting info that you seemed to always tell over and over again, so I guess I will play along...I have no shame, but you guys with all your alias seem to want to bring it to a point time and time again, when the whole entire forum just want a answer and not skate around things, but for myself who really doesn't have a clue, just want to understand and be smart and experts like you...
Appreciate 0
      02-28-2009, 11:42 AM   #29
Ilma
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Quote:
Oh no, cn555ic is typing again....
Quote: