E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Dealer forgot to order the nav package for my car

05-28-2007, 11:43 PM   #23
flush01
Major
Rep
Drives: 33m@%#ing5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketm View Post
Yeah.. they know it is their mistake. That's why they will do all they can to fix it up.
first of all go there and talk to them in person, nothing gets done over the phone (speaking from experience)... second of all, if he toled you that he has a production # and still didn't give it to you he's lieing, I been through that already, go there and demand for a print out of your order+production number... if you ordered like lets say 2-3 weeks ago, there's NO WAY you going to get June production, every dealer in canada pretty much sold out (when i was ordering 3 dealers had over 15 people on a waiting list, but maybe it's different for e93).. here in Canada wait is much longer then in States... and no, that 800# is only for usa people, there's no tracking solution for Canadians (except calling your sales guy and get him check)... anything else you wanna know let me know, I been through all that BS

also, don't expect them to make it up to you for not adding navigation, they simply don't care... these cars are too hot here, if you cancel your order there's no problem for them to sell it to the other guy in line
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2007, 11:47 PM   #24
THE JEDI
Major
Rep
Drives: 2005 Z4 2.5i

Quote:
I went to my dealer to return my lease car today and at the same time I want to follow up with him with the new car order. We both looking at the computer and found out the nav package I want (which was added after 5 days of the deal) is not listed. He then find out the Manager forgot to ad mend it for me. The problem is the status of the car is currently at 12. If it was status 11, I was told they can add it very easily. But my sale consultant said the General Manager has a tool to go in to make some changes. Is the sale consultant telling me truth? The car is a June production and it is not build yet. If they can't added in, what should I ask them for compensation for the delay? I don't have a car to drive currently because I have already returned my car.
Frack that...tell em make it happen, but I'm tellingya if it's a coupe......your out of luck..they should have some stock cars but damn NAV is NAV mistake my ass they dropped the ball period.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2007, 02:18 AM   #25
karliejai
Da Kid
United_States
Rep
Drives: JetBlack e90 335i

make sure u keep up with them and have them to be SURE that its changed!

MODS: OEM Front Splitter | ACS Roof Spoiler | OEM Trunk Spoiler | Matt Black Front Grill | Black Shadowline Window Trim | Painted Front Lower Rod | Blacklines | JDM Yellow Fogs | Custom Silver CF Headlights with LUX 4.0 | Eisenhaus Sports Exhaust
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2007, 09:01 AM   #26
MoreCowbell
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 24 i5M60 23 X740 23 Vette Z06

Any news on this?
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2007, 11:14 AM   #27
rocketm
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i E93 Sapphire Black

My sale consultant have admend the change. Now I need to wait a few days to know if the computer takes the changes. Hopefully it all goes well from here.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2007, 11:26 AM   #28
KL2DC
United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 428i,E90 328i, E85 Z4 3.0i

Garage List
2015 F36 428i  [0.00]
2011 E90 328i  [0.00]
2006 E85 Z4 3.0i  [0.00]
Quote:
My sale consultant have admend the change. Now I need to wait a few days to know if the computer takes the changes. Hopefully it all goes well from here.
should it be a few days, everytime I made changes the CA faxed forms and confirmation, for me to sign....

Official DC Metro Registry - Current, New & Prospective Area Members Roll Call!
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2007, 11:52 AM   #29
rocketm
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL2DC View Post
should it be a few days, everytime I made changes the CA faxed forms and confirmation, for me to sign....
He didn't fax me anything, but I did speak to the sales manager about this so they are all aware of this. In fact, I will call him later today for the production number since the time he was talking to me, his computer was not turn on (He just got back to work).
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2007, 12:30 PM   #30
rocketm
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flush01 View Post
first of all go there and talk to them in person, nothing gets done over the phone (speaking from experience)... second of all, if he toled you that he has a production # and still didn't give it to you he's lieing, I been through that already, go there and demand for a print out of your order+production number... if you ordered like lets say 2-3 weeks ago, there's NO WAY you going to get June production, every dealer in canada pretty much sold out (when i was ordering 3 dealers had over 15 people on a waiting list, but maybe it's different for e93).. here in Canada wait is much longer then in States... and no, that 800# is only for usa people, there's no tracking solution for Canadians (except calling your sales guy and get him check)... anything else you wanna know let me know, I been through all that BS

also, don't expect them to make it up to you for not adding navigation, they simply don't care... these cars are too hot here, if you cancel your order there's no problem for them to sell it to the other guy in line
I've ordered mine in Mid April. Plus I have lease to offer signed. I saw my order is in the computer.
Appreciate 0