E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Just found out I have a sister...

06-26-2012, 11:47 AM   #45
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimp4cheddar View Post
LMAO!!!

As long as he doesn't finger her on the back of a horse...it's all good.

How fucking akward was that huh?
Yeah, that scene had me cringing to be honest.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #46
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
So what's up, did you call her or what?
I'm waiting for my bro to come back into the states to let him know the details first and then do a conference call so we don't have to go over everything twice.

I'm also kind of nervous and building up courage in the mean time. haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyLu II View Post
Since we're all sharing a little personal story. I have a half brothe that I only seen maybe 3x, and last time I saw him when I was 10 or so this was some 15 years ago (he is like 8-10 years older). He lived with his mom family and has other siblings, I live with my dad and have 2 sisters. My dad nerver talks about him, never mentions him, I am not aware if he even talks to him. I think his name is jose and my grandma told me he has a son now. since he doesn't reach out to me I don't reach out to him fuck him...
but what if he's saying the same thing. Somebody has to man up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
Yeah, that scene had me cringing to be honest.
I wanna know what you guys are talking about, but at the same time I don't wanna know.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2012, 01:37 PM   #47
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
I wanna know what you guys are talking about, but at the same time I don't wanna know.
Game of Thrones. This guy Theon Greyjoy goes back to his homeland after 9 years, and needs a ride back to his father's castle. Some random woman offers to give him a ride back on her horse, and they ride through the country side to the castle. All the while Theon is behind her grabbing her breast, and putting his finger into her vagina while they verbally joust about who is a better sailor or horse rider. She seems to be enjoying it all.

Once they get to the castle, he finds out suddenly that the random woman is his older sister who is now a fully grown woman.
Appreciate 0
      06-26-2012, 06:42 PM   #48
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Game of Thrones. This guy Theon Greyjoy goes back to his homeland after 9 years, and needs a ride back to his father's castle. Some random woman offers to give him a ride back on her horse, and they ride through the country side to the castle. All the while Theon is behind her grabbing her breast, and putting his finger into her vagina while they verbally joust about who is a better sailor or horse rider. She seems to be enjoying it all.

Once they get to the castle, he finds out suddenly that the random woman is his older sister who is now a fully grown woman.
wtf
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2012, 07:39 AM   #49
xDrive35i
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Macan S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemw335 View Post
should have him tell her too and both of you can call each other..

go put a nice shirt on with some slacks, walk up to your dad and say "dad, i think it's time for a conference call"

have bagels and a fruit tray catered in for the meeting....
Jewish?
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2012, 02:12 AM   #50
Aries326
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4 3.0si, 2013 E92 M3 ZCP

Garage List
2013 E92 M3  [0.00]
2008 BMW Z4 3.0si  [9.00]
When I went back to the Philippines years ago, one of my uncles let me know a secret that I had a half sister. Apparently my dad banged some chick when he was in college, ditched her and didn't own up to what he did. Interestingly, my uncle (really my dad's cousin/best friend/drinking buddy) knew where the girl was and asked me if I wanted to meet her. I was in my 20s at that time.

Honestly, I didn't really want to see her. What am I going to say? Sorry my dad ditched you and your mom for my mom? Had me, went to the USA to live the American dream and now here I am in the Philippines going to medschool?

Shit happens in life... I don't know what your life situation is like, but the less drama I have in my life the better. I've been married now for 10 years, have 3 kids with my wife, 1 out of wedlock that I had while I was going to school. Yes, I inherited my dad's karma. I am supporting my daughter and love her very much. I keep close contact with her as well. I didn't do what my dad did.

The last thing I need is more drama in my life. I've had enough of it through my 20s. I don't know if I'm just being thick skinned or I'm just an insensitive SOB.

It sounds like this is important to you and is eating at you. Eating at you enough so that you want to post it up on this forum. Just go ahead and try to make contact. Just realize that the outcome may not be an Oprah Winfrey moment but resemble something out of Jerry Springer.
      07-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #51
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries326 View Post
When I went back to the Philippines years ago, one of my uncles let me know a secret that I had a half sister. Apparently my dad banged some chick when he was in college, ditched her and didn't own up to what he did. Interestingly, my uncle (really my dad's cousin/best friend/drinking buddy) knew where the girl was and asked me if I wanted to meet her. I was in my 20s at that time.

Honestly, I didn't really want to see her. What am I going to say? Sorry my dad ditched you and your mom for my mom? Had me, went to the USA to live the American dream and now here I am in the Philippines going to medschool?

Shit happens in life... I don't know what your life situation is like, but the less drama I have in my life the better. I've been married now for 10 years, have 3 kids with my wife, 1 out of wedlock that I had while I was going to school. Yes, I inherited my dad's karma. I am supporting my daughter and love her very much. I keep close contact with her as well. I didn't do what my dad did.

The last thing I need is more drama in my life. I've had enough of it through my 20s. I don't know if I'm just being thick skinned or I'm just an insensitive SOB.

It sounds like this is important to you and is eating at you. Eating at you enough so that you want to post it up on this forum. Just go ahead and try to make contact. Just realize that the outcome may not be an Oprah Winfrey moment but resemble something out of Jerry Springer.
That's how I got my sister too. Not the banging part, but the in college part.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #52
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:

in Arkansas and Mississippi, those kind of people end up marrying eachother.....
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 01:35 AM   #53
Baremeg55
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos
Quote:

in Arkansas and Mississippi, those kind of people end up marrying eachother.....
Who's offspring move to Houston, buy a BMW, and try to mask their family heritage with wisecracks or putting other people down.....
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 08:27 AM   #54
///Mandy
N54 <3
Rep
Drives: E90 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
ask him if you have any brothers.....that would be much cooler.....

if you do, he's probably a mustang guy......

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0