E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > Ask a Professional Detailer...

03-06-2008, 12:20 PM   #375
Tommy420
peace.love.health.happine ss
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e92 Montego/Blk lthr

Hi, I had a question. About 5 weeks ago, I made a rookie mistake and had the dealer wash my car. It left my car with swirl marks all over which are visible under the sun, especially since I have montego blue. I spoke with a detailer who was recommended by people I trust, and he said he can take care of the swirl marks for $150...he even explained the procedure he will use, which sounded similar to the procedure described in the detail sticky.

I guess my question is, will the polish/wax detail completely get rid of the swirl marks? My car is barely 4 months old, and I feel bad having to dish out money for a detail...but if it will completely eliminate the swirl marks, it's worth it to me. I just don't understand how the swirl marks are eliminated if they're fine scratches in the paint...does they simply get covered up so they're no longer noticeable?

I basically want my car to look like it did the first day I got it.

For pics of my ride, go to www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108628
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #376
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy420 View Post
Hi, I had a question. About 5 weeks ago, I made a rookie mistake and had the dealer wash my car. It left my car with swirl marks all over which are visible under the sun, especially since I have montego blue. I spoke with a detailer who was recommended by people I trust, and he said he can take care of the swirl marks for $150...he even explained the procedure he will use, which sounded similar to the procedure described in the detail sticky.

I guess my question is, will the polish/wax detail completely get rid of the swirl marks? My car is barely 4 months old, and I feel bad having to dish out money for a detail...but if it will completely eliminate the swirl marks, it's worth it to me. I just don't understand how the swirl marks are eliminated if they're fine scratches in the paint...does they simply get covered up so they're no longer noticeable?

I basically want my car to look like it did the first day I got it.
It really depends on the detailer and what they are capable of. Swirls and other imperfections are essentially dips and valleys in your clear coat. By polishing with an abrasive polish you are leveling out those dips and valleys by removing a tiny bit of clear coat. From my experience, if someone charges $150 for swirl removal, they probably will not be gone completely. Usually quality imperfection removal costs between $250 - $500 on a mid sized vehicle, but everyone is different.

You may want to check some of the detailers references if you are worried if he can permanently remove the swirls or not. Perhaps the swirls are light enough that it will only take 1 coat with a finishing polish, then $150 may be the right price.

Some products, like glazes, have clay or oil based fillers that can hide imperfections. This is a temporary solution and the imperfections will return after a few washes, some rain, etc.

Hope this helps, keep us posted on how things turn out.

George
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2008, 01:33 PM   #377
Tommy420
peace.love.health.happine ss
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e92 Montego/Blk lthr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed Image View Post
It really depends on the detailer and what they are capable of. Swirls and other imperfections are essentially dips and valleys in your clear coat. By polishing with an abrasive polish you are leveling out those dips and valleys by removing a tiny bit of clear coat. From my experience, if someone charges $150 for swirl removal, they probably will not be gone completely. Usually quality imperfection removal costs between $250 - $500 on a mid sized vehicle, but everyone is different.

You may want to check some of the detailers references if you are worried if he can permanently remove the swirls or not. Perhaps the swirls are light enough that it will only take 1 coat with a finishing polish, then $150 may be the right price.

Some products, like glazes, have clay or oil based fillers that can hide imperfections. This is a temporary solution and the imperfections will return after a few washes, some rain, etc.

Hope this helps, keep us posted on how things turn out.

George
Thanks for the advice...ya, $150 did sound pretty cheap, but this place was recommended to me, so I'm not sure what I'm going to do...I keep kicking myself in the ass for letting my dealership wash my car, especially since I had been on this forum before I even took delivery of my car, but I guess the notion that you should never let the dealer (who you'd think knows what they're doing) wash your car never crossed my sight.

For pics of my ride, go to www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108628
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2008, 05:03 PM   #378
g9sBMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i

Garage List
2007 328i Sedan  [0.00]
Buffing off Zaino Z5 or Z2 with Porter-Cable

Hi,

I was curious, is it ok to use the lambswool pad and Terry Bonnet cover combination to remove the Z5 or Z2 after each layer with the PC?

As opposed to removing by hand with microfiber or 100% cotton towel.

Thanks
[2007 328i|Black Sapphire|Terra Leather|6 MT|Xenon headlights|BMW Alarm|Clear Bra|Stainless Steel Pedal Pads|Black Line Tails|MTEC V3.0 Angel Eyes|HUPER OPTIK 30 Ceramic TINT|GPThunder Fogs|LED License Plate mod|Sport Shocks/Springs upgrade|ZHP Shift Knob|//M Dead Pedal|Matte Black Grill|Aluminum Strut Bar|Cyba Air Scoops|Rear Fog Switch|Perforated Mtech Wheel|Miro 935s|Hankook v12 evo Tires|BMW SSK]| BMW PE
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2008, 11:40 AM   #379
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by g9sBMW View Post
Hi,

I was curious, is it ok to use the lambswool pad and Terry Bonnet cover combination to remove the Z5 or Z2 after each layer with the PC?

As opposed to removing by hand with microfiber or 100% cotton towel.

Thanks
Buffers are designed specifically to apply products, not remove them. I will always recommend removing products by hand using quality microfiber towels. There are some risks and potential downsides of removing with a buffer, a major one being reintroducing imperfections to your paint, especially if you're using a terry cloth bonnet.

George
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2008, 07:50 PM   #380
Clark Kent
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i Monaco, Oyster

I just picked up a 335i with lemon interior and I figured I should get some good leather care products in anticipation of needing them sooner rather than later considering the light color of my interior.

I anticipate I'll need two types of cleaning materials/routines. The first would be for recent stains/marks (i.e. from dark jeans, careless passengers, etc) while the other would be for long term wear and tear (residual buildup).

I remember reading about suggested products to use on leather a couple months ago but I'm having trouble finding those posts again now that my car is actually here.

So, any recommendations on possible "quick clean" and "thorough clean/care" solutions? Ideally I'd like to be able to just wipe down the seats once every couple weeks with the "quick clean" and do a more thorough clean/interior detail every couple months.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2008, 10:51 AM   #381
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Kent View Post
I just picked up a 335i with lemon interior and I figured I should get some good leather care products in anticipation of needing them sooner rather than later considering the light color of my interior.

I anticipate I'll need two types of cleaning materials/routines. The first would be for recent stains/marks (i.e. from dark jeans, careless passengers, etc) while the other would be for long term wear and tear (residual buildup).

I remember reading about suggested products to use on leather a couple months ago but I'm having trouble finding those posts again now that my car is actually here.

So, any recommendations on possible "quick clean" and "thorough clean/care" solutions? Ideally I'd like to be able to just wipe down the seats once every couple weeks with the "quick clean" and do a more thorough clean/interior detail every couple months.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Good questions. I'm going to out line a few options for you and you can decide works best for you. For regular maintenance on leather, I recommend doing a wipe down with a towel and some all purpose cleaner that is safe on leather, like 303 Cleaner & Spot Remover. Afterwards, protect it from UV fading and hardening by protecting your leather with 303 Aerospace Protectant. If you're seats only need a wipe down with a microfiber towel, you can skip the cleaner and just apply the Aerospace Protectant.

For an all in one leather product, I like Poorboy's Leather Stuff. It is a mild cleaner, mild conditioner and leaves behind UV protection. This would be an alternative option to the two step process mentioned above. The big benefit of the 2 step combination is that it can be used on more than just your leather. Aerospace Protectant is a UV protectant not only for leather, but also vinyl, rubber and plastic, which covers almost your entire interior except glass and carpets. The cleaner works on all the same surfaces as Aerospace Protectant but also carpets and upholstery as well.

For a deep penetrating leather cleaner and conditioner, I'd recommend looking into the Leatherique Rejuvenator Oil and Prestine Clean combo. I'd suggest using this combination 1 or 2 times a year. This month we have the two 16oz sizes on sale as a combo deal. Leatherique does have a unique application process which isn't outlined on their bottles, so here is how we suggest using the Leatherique products.

If you have any other questions regarding leather care or anything else detailing related, please do not hesitate to ask.

Regards,

George
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2008, 02:10 PM   #382
e90driver
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 325i, 08 328xi

Just the other day I put in an order to you guys for a new flex polisher with the 10 pads. I currently have a wax I like (souveran) as well as a sealant- what I need is a good product that will remove swirl marks and light scratches. I'm looking for an all-around good product that will be able to remove light swirls from car washes/ etc. as well as minor scratches. Also, you recommend aerospace protectant- does this stuff leave any residue or a shiny film? I currently use zaino (I also do the leatherique once a year) and I always have to wipe down after applying the conditioner because it does leave a film. I'm looking for something to use between leatherique applications that will not leave a film. One last ?- What is the best wheel cleaner out there? I use meguiars hot wheels but it is harsh and I'm looking for something that is a little more gentle but still very effective. Thanks in advance.

06 325i. IT'S HERE!- 08 E92 328xi, Premium, Auto, Cold- Montego Blue
Appreciate 0
      03-12-2008, 09:47 PM   #383
ae8t6ix
Friends don't let friends apex early
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 325I

Garage List
1985 Corolla GT-s  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Car smells like a gym

George,

I was browsing your website and could not find any sort of deodorizing product. Recently, my car's been smelling like a gym locker. I used the interior cleaning products and cleaned the entire interior but, it still smells after the car has been sitting in the sun. Do you have any recommendations?
Thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 10:54 AM   #384
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90driver View Post
Just the other day I put in an order to you guys for a new flex polisher with the 10 pads. I currently have a wax I like (souveran) as well as a sealant- what I need is a good product that will remove swirl marks and light scratches. I'm looking for an all-around good product that will be able to remove light swirls from car washes/ etc. as well as minor scratches. Also, you recommend aerospace protectant- does this stuff leave any residue or a shiny film? I currently use zaino (I also do the leatherique once a year) and I always have to wipe down after applying the conditioner because it does leave a film. I'm looking for something to use between leatherique applications that will not leave a film. One last ?- What is the best wheel cleaner out there? I use meguiars hot wheels but it is harsh and I'm looking for something that is a little more gentle but still very effective. Thanks in advance.
Thanks for the post, you're going to love the new Flex buffer. I'd consider pairing up your Flex with some of the Menzerna polishes. Specifically PO106FF would be your ideal finishing polish to turn to. If you're in need of a polish with more bite than a finishing polish, consider Menzerna's Super Intensive Polish or regular Intensive polish as a medium cut polish to use before the PO106FF. The difference between Super Intensive Polish (SIP) and Intensive Polish (IP) is that SIP has longer working time, it will not dust as much and it finishes down finer than IP. Downside of SIP is it only comes in the 32oz size at a price of $49.99. IP has just as much cut to it as SIP and comes in both 16oz and 32oz sizes.

Aerospace Protectant
will not leave behind a film or shine of any sort. Here's a picture of a side by side comparison with an untouched panel (left side) and with 303 Aerospace Protectant (right side) on the other side:

For a safe but effective wheel cleaner, consider the P21S Wheel Gel. It's one of the safest wheel cleaners since it's pH balanced. Since it's a gel based formula it does a great job clinging to vertical surfaces. It's safe for virtually any surface wheel, I think you'll be pleased with this option. We have it in both the 500ml kit with sprayer or the 1000ml refill sizes for better value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae8t6ix View Post
George,

I was browsing your website and could not find any sort of deodorizing product. Recently, my car's been smelling like a gym locker. I used the interior cleaning products and cleaned the entire interior but, it still smells after the car has been sitting in the sun. Do you have any recommendations?
Thanks
We just placed our opening order with Chemical Guys to start carrying their products and two of the items were odor related. One thing you can do for the time being is leave a plate of baking soda in your back seat, passenger floor, etc. This will help absorb and neutralize some odors. Make sure you remove the baking soda before you drive so it doesn't get all over. Hopefully we have our new products in soon.

We ordered their Sofast Odor Eater and Extreme Offensive Odor Eliminator products in 16oz sizes.

Good luck!

George
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 10:58 AM   #385
Mikecpa228
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 328I COUPE

Hi George! Do you or anyone on this board know of a "quality" detailer that can perform a new car prep in the Miami/Ft.Lauderdale area(Area code 33025)Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 11:18 AM   #386
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikecpa228 View Post
Hi George! Do you or anyone on this board know of a "quality" detailer that can perform a new car prep in the Miami/Ft.Lauderdale area(Area code 33025)Thanks!
Shoot a PM to JOYRIIDE1113. He does great work and is in the Miami area.

George
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 02:34 PM   #387
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Don't forget to put some sealant on those wheels, I've really enjoyed the PoorBoys that George sold me.

And on the smell, it may be your vents and not your car. Mine started to smell like someone left a dirty rag in the car after washing it. The dealer ozoned the vents and freshed it up. BMW is the only company (i think) that still uses metal venting, which helps maintain moisture for bacteria/mold to grow.
Appreciate 0
      03-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #388
BayerischeMW
Man with No Name
Norway
Rep
Drives: '07 E92 335i

hey George - long time no see!

i'd like to purchase a simple step setup, like wash, clay, polish, sealant, but i've been out of the game so long i was wondering if there were any new products out there i should know of?

thank you!

E92 335i coupe March 2007
Appreciate 0
      03-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #389
cipher5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Donington Grey X3M Comp

Hi George,

I have a couple questions.

Question 1: On my new 335i coupe (saddle brown leather), I was going to use Lexol Leather cleaner and then condition it with Lexol Leather conditioner. Do you think I should put on anything else to "seal" it, like 303 Protectant? Also, what kind of towel/pad should I use to apply these products?

Question 2: I have new iForged wheels that have a matte black face and chrome lips and barrels. The wheels are new so they are pretty clean, but I was wondering if there is anything I could apply to these wheels (face and lip/barrel) to seal them (as wheel wax perhaps?) before mounting them on the car for the first time.

Thanks for the your advice!
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2008, 10:55 AM   #390
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayerischeMW View Post
hey George - long time no see!

i'd like to purchase a simple step setup, like wash, clay, polish, sealant, but i've been out of the game so long i was wondering if there were any new products out there i should know of?

thank you!
Hey! Definitely been a while since we last chatted. Nothing drastic has changed, a few new products out there which you may or may not be aware of. For wash, stick with a quality shampoo, I still use Poorboy's Super Slick & Suds, sheepskin mitts and waffle weave drying towels. The Lake Country Ulti-Mit is a nice product, I use it for my wheels, but it's also safe for your paint when used correctly. Certainly a lot more durable than sheepskin mitts. You may want to look at our March Wash Special to get started at a great price.

Nothing has changed really with clay bars, I'd recommend a fine grade bar for normal everyday use. Polishes is where you may or may not see a difference from the past. The Menzerna PO106FF polish and Super Intensive Polish have emerged as some of the best polishes available. The finish is noticeably nicer than the lower priced Menzerna polishes.

We haven't expanded much for our product offerings on glazes, sealants and waxes, however, we just made our opening Chemical Guys order and I'm excited to use some of their products: specifically, their glaze, Jetseal109 and 50/50 wax. We should have these in soon.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to post again or PM me. Great hearing from you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher5 View Post
Hi George,

I have a couple questions.

Question 1: On my new 335i coupe (saddle brown leather), I was going to use Lexol Leather cleaner and then condition it with Lexol Leather conditioner. Do you think I should put on anything else to "seal" it, like 303 Protectant? Also, what kind of towel/pad should I use to apply these products?

Question 2: I have new iForged wheels that have a matte black face and chrome lips and barrels. The wheels are new so they are pretty clean, but I was wondering if there is anything I could apply to these wheels (face and lip/barrel) to seal them (as wheel wax perhaps?) before mounting them on the car for the first time.

Thanks for the your advice!
Q1. I like to apply leather products with a terry cloth applicator. It seems to have a little more bite to it and helps clean the leather a little better than say a microfiber applicator pad. I would recommend following up with 303 Aerospace Protectant for the UV protection and to help prevent fading on your leather. For quick maintenance clean ups, you can simply wipe down your leather with the 303 AP and a microfiber towel.

Q2. Yep, I'd strongly recommend using Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant for a barrier of protection on your wheels. I think it's noticeably better than Wheel Wax for the extra couple bucks. This will make maintaining your wheels significantly easier with automotive shampoo and water, since you want to avoid using chemical cleaners on your iForged wheels.

If anyone has any other questions, please let me know.

George @ Detailed Image
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 09:19 AM   #391
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
How long do clay bars last?

My parents are packing up for a move and found Meguires clay bar I bought about 4-5 years ago. Could I still use this on my car, or could the liquid be bad as well as the bar itself. It felt soft still, and still in its wrapper.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 10:59 AM   #392
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
How long do clay bars last?

My parents are packing up for a move and found Meguires clay bar I bought about 4-5 years ago. Could I still use this on my car, or could the liquid be bad as well as the bar itself. It felt soft still, and still in its wrapper.
Good question. My best guess is that the clay is probably still ok to use especially if it's still soft and malleable. Most products have a shelf life of around 3 years, but it doesn't necessarily mean they are bad, they may just start losing some of their potency. As a clay lube, I think you'd be fine. If you want to play it safe, throw in a little auto shampoo for some extra lubricity.

The fact that the bars were sealed, probably helped a bit.

George
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 06:52 PM   #393
orionredwing
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan, 135i Coupe

Garage List
2007 335i  [10.00]
George,

That question's been on the back of my mind. I've been treating 303 AP as an Armor All replacement. One of the things I remember about Armor All was that we should never use it on leather, because it either dries it out, cracks it in the long term, or does something else bad (i remember the old formula hardened my leather).

But you mentioned that 303 AP is safe on leather seats? Can you confirm?

My fiancee is considering buying the Triple White Beetle convertible, which comes with WHITE leather seats. You can see how easy it'll be to get dirty, so I've been trying to research a product that can serve as a 'sealant' and add a layer of protection against discoloration / dirt.

When you mentioned 303 AP on leather, it piqued my interest since I already tried and love this product.

If not 303 AP as a leather 'sealant', is there another product I can use on leather? Not looking for a cleaner or conditioner, but a way to protect the leather like a sealant or wax does for paint. WHITE leather seats w/ the convertible top down...I bet all the detailing enthusiasts are wincing right now and know why I'm asking this question

Thanks,
orionredwing

P.S. Side topic: Why can't a sealant or wax for paint be used as a sealant or wax for wheels? I'm guessing a paint sealant is designed to bond w/ the clear coat, so has no affect on chrome / aluminum? How about wax? A wax does not bond to clear coat, so why can't wax for paint be used for wheels to protect against brake dust, etc?

I did buy PB's wheel sealant from you, so this is sorta an after-question, since I read someone tried Meguiar's NXT 2.0 as a wheel sealant and loved the results / saw that it reduced brake dust.

P.P.S. Why is PB's wheel sealant so oily? It's my first wheel sealant product, so not sure if other brands are the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detailed Image View Post

Q1. I like to apply leather products with a terry cloth applicator. It seems to have a little more bite to it and helps clean the leather a little better than say a microfiber applicator pad. I would recommend following up with 303 Aerospace Protectant for the UV protection and to help prevent fading on your leather. For quick maintenance clean ups, you can simply wipe down your leather with the 303 AP and a microfiber towel.

PROcede | AMS FMIC | AR Catless DPs | AR Oil Cooler | BMS DCI
Wavetrac LSD | KW V3 w/ Swift Springs | M3 Front Suspension
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2008, 11:57 AM   #394
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionredwing View Post
George,

That question's been on the back of my mind. I've been treating 303 AP as an Armor All replacement. One of the things I remember about Armor All was that we should never use it on leather, because it either dries it out, cracks it in the long term, or does something else bad (i remember the old formula hardened my leather).

But you mentioned that 303 AP is safe on leather seats? Can you confirm?

303 Aerospace Protectant is safe to use on leather. A majority of leather seats manufactured today is a coated leather. Using AP on this leather is perfectly safe and will help prevent UV fading. AP is not a cleaner keep in mind and it does not condition leather either.

My fiancee is considering buying the Triple White Beetle convertible, which comes with WHITE leather seats. You can see how easy it'll be to get dirty, so I've been trying to research a product that can serve as a 'sealant' and add a layer of protection against discoloration / dirt.

When you mentioned 303 AP on leather, it piqued my interest since I already tried and love this product.

If not 303 AP as a leather 'sealant', is there another product I can use on leather? Not looking for a cleaner or conditioner, but a way to protect the leather like a sealant or wax does for paint. WHITE leather seats w/ the convertible top down...I bet all the detailing enthusiasts are wincing right now and know why I'm asking this question

I wouldn't consider the 303 Aerospace Protectant as a "sealant for leather", but it will help prevent fading and may make certain clean ups easier. I just don't want you to get the wrong idea that it will be an end all be all shield for stains, grime, etc. It certainly will help though.

Thanks,
orionredwing

P.S. Side topic: Why can't a sealant or wax for paint be used as a sealant or wax for wheels? I'm guessing a paint sealant is designed to bond w/ the clear coat, so has no affect on chrome / aluminum? How about wax? A wax does not bond to clear coat, so why can't wax for paint be used for wheels to protect against brake dust, etc?

A sealant or wax can be used on most wheels, specifically clear coated wheels. Waxes are pretty pointless as the high temp brake dust seems to wear down the protection pretty easily. Many sealants will do a similar job making maintenance easier on your wheels, however, they are usually formulated for paint, not to work on wheels. I find a product like Wheel Sealant will do a better job than a typical paint sealant for your wheels.

I did buy PB's wheel sealant from you, so this is sorta an after-question, since I read someone tried Meguiar's NXT 2.0 as a wheel sealant and loved the results / saw that it reduced brake dust.

P.P.S. Why is PB's wheel sealant so oily? It's my first wheel sealant product, so not sure if other brands are the same?
Oily, not sure what you mean by that. Poorboy's World Wheel Sealant is like a soft paste.

George
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2008, 10:30 AM   #395
BayerischeMW
Man with No Name
Norway
Rep
Drives: '07 E92 335i

thank you for your reply George!

is the Menzerna PO106FF polish light enough to be used on a relatively new car (2007 model)? i want a polish that'll freshen my paint without being too abrasive. or would you recommend another polish for my use?

thank you again!

E92 335i coupe March 2007
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #396
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayerischeMW View Post
thank you for your reply George!

is the Menzerna PO106FF polish light enough to be used on a relatively new car (2007 model)? i want a polish that'll freshen my paint without being too abrasive. or would you recommend another polish for my use?

thank you again!
Nope, the PO106FF would be perfect. It uses some of the finest abrasives available, so it's considered to be very mild. Have a great weekend!

George
Appreciate 0