E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > car seized no insurance advise

05-04-2011, 03:34 AM   #89
ibanezking
Weekend Rockstar
England
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingKileak View Post
Funnily enough I had a run in with a big fat wanker of a copper in Runcorn on my way to work last week. He opened with 'Step out of the car please Mr Schumacher' and that's when I knew EXACTLY what kind of garbage I'd be subjected to.

He followed with 'Are these slicks then' and I said 'no mate, Michelin PS2's' to which he just said 'I'm not your mate' but having spotted that I had 6mm all round he had no more to say on it.

Next it was 'this car is a deadly weapon and I don't think you can handle it.' This went on for some time including him dictating what speed I was doing.... I disagreed and told him what I felt I was doing. He said not to argue or else we could do it in front of a magistrate who would probably take my licence....

I personally don't think Coppers should be allowed to be so rude. I didn't say to him 'Actually you fat fuck, are you just in traffic because you can't run? Now seeing as you're on your own, with no camera and you weren't tailing me so have no TRUE idea what speed I was doing, why don't you save me the lectures and fuck yourself.'

If I had, I'd be banged up for a few hours at least. In reality, I don't even have recourse to report him for the fat, oafish, ignorant ill informed bellend that he is.

Anyway, good luck OP.

Matt
so what was the outcome Matt????

Max
      05-04-2011, 05:59 AM   #90
zltm089
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Dave View Post
I agree with shock and awe policing tactics when said retards have been stopped/cornered in stolen/failed to stop cars. Being polite just aint gonna work with these plebs.
plus one....

but still some of London Met police guys need to learn how to talk!
Appreciate 0