E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > help with leak please

05-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
bmwf109
Private
Rep
Drives: bmw grand coupe and x4

help with leak please

hi i had a engine oil leak and transmission leak last week,
i fixed the engine oil leak with new pump and gaskets all done.
my mechanic replaced the auto gasket and new auto transmission fluid all done
so all great i thought and drove home happy that for 2 days it didnt leak at the mechanics anywhere, as i park on a slope at home he even did that to check was all good and it was.

i get home wake up in morning and yep small fluid on the driveway right under where the aircon leaks out water, !! same as before.

i went back yesterday and this time it was strange as last time there was oil all around the transmission around the bolts this time no evidence of oil at all anywhere !!

we know last time the air con water was dripping down around the tranny making the oil go on the drive way.

so my mechanic extended the air con outlet tube to go further back away from it so we can check
i put a container under the aircon tube last night and perfect clear water in the bowl, and one up from it under where it joins old one and i have a small amount of clear fine oil in it but yet no oil around transmission
we are stumped any one have any ideas please
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
BV
Rep
Drives: e90

Mechatronics seal sleeve if needed
part number-24347588725
Appreciate 0