E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > How does everyone keep their car so clean all the time?

12-10-2014, 06:38 PM   #45
Hokie_BMW
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmdals0213 View Post
I'm an autogeek fan too - diehard fan lol.

Just bought UWW+concentrate, Meguiars M34, Meg's x-press wax, a metro blaster side kick, wheel woolies, sonax wheel cleaner plus (newest edition), and sonax polymer net shield. took advantage of their 25% off plus their no tax and shipping charge.

Not to mention the gallon sizes in CG's blitz, butter wet wax, hybrid v7, blacklight with their 30% off black friday deal.

You can say I am set for the duration of 1 car's full lifetime lol.
Yeah I have been taking advantage of their sales too to stock up. I've been doing more and more cars for customers (did 6 over thanksgiving break) so I had to restock since I haven't really reupped since the summer. Gallon sizes save me a ton of money!

Let me know how you like the metro blaster. Been contemplating getting one.
Appreciate 0
      12-10-2014, 06:53 PM   #46
tmdals0213
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: 2016 340i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokie_BMW View Post
Let me know how you like the metro blaster. Been contemplating getting one.
I've been waiting for the perfect time to get the blaster. I wanted to ask them to do the discount on their bigger 4HP motorcycle baster but they said the sidekick shouldnt have been discounted on the first place but they will let me have it for the DC rate.

i've been using an electric leaf blower but it fans out the water too much without power, not filtered air so you can actually suck in other contaminates into the water as you dry with MF, and also it's heavy!

The blaster sidekick is filtered, as well as their other machines, but i think i'll be pleased with this little one. if you do a lot of cars i'd opt for this one.

the middle brother