E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > bluetooth, sirius locking up????????

11-15-2005, 11:45 PM   #1
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

bluetooth, sirius locking up????????

anyone else have the bluetooth and sirius lock up???

my sirius has gotten stuck on a weather channel, with all the preset buttons inoperative, also it has just been inoperative in general

seems like my bluetooth can also have issues (seems to happen at the same time as sat radio problems)

always fixes itself after pulling the key and waiting a few minutes though
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2006, 10:37 PM   #2
gilbertb11
Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i

I too have had my sirius radio freeze up on me. It ignores all of my presets and keeps going back to Hits 1. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with my bluetooth though. Bluetooth is a whole other issue . I'm soooooo disappointed with my bluetooth. Rarely every connects. It's sad to hear that aftermarket bluetooth devices are much more reliable than and at about a tenth the cost. But that's enough about that, back to the sirius issue, not punt intended. Have you found any solution or recommendations.
Appreciate 0