E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Exam prep advice: Bi-Sci

01-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #1
xxForgedxx
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Slow/Fat

Exam prep advice: Bi-Sci

I have my first exam coming up next wednesday and I am still kind of lost, they are all multiple choice questions and he pretty much said no matter what in the class no one gets below a 68% (C). I however do not want that, I want an A which according to his scale should be pretty easy providing I don't bomb the exams.

I take every last note he puts up but my problem is interpreting them. I see terms, and elements and his charts that he puts up about precipitation and evaporation and nutrients and all that bla but I don't exactly know HOW (technique) to prep for an exam like this. He said that whatever material that is in the book, as long as I can answer the practice questions at the end I should be good. So the reading portion of this is pretty covered BUT! I don't really know how to study based on lecture because all of his Bi-Sci babble has me lost in the sauce considering there is no study guide and it's not exactly TERMS I need to memorize. Any advice?

Usually people use note cards, or quiz each other to remember terminology but this is more than terminology it's process and stuff. I just need a foundation of where to start because in class I kind of understand but looking at my notes on another day I'm left thinking "WTF does THAT mean"
Appreciate 0