E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dating women with kid/s; deal breaker?

07-10-2012, 03:18 PM   #23
David1
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 09 E92 09 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3->WRX->335 View Post
LOL...I've been facing this dilemma as well. Girl is 23, turning 24 this weekend. We've been hanging out a lot, I can tell she likes me, and her daughter loves me. So much so that she lays on me while watching TV, always wanting to play, etc. (daughter is 2 almost 3) I actually really like her kid but I'm only 25 so I feel young for a 3 year old daughter.

I feel bad for her daughter the dad is a complete douche and hasn't even been picking her up latley. My biggest concern is I haven't seen her naked yet and I'm wondering how everything's gonna look!

Not gonna date this girl, prob just set up a FTF situation and then in return for the poon, I will entertain the kid.
Don't worry, when their head is in the pillow they all look the same.
      07-10-2012, 03:25 PM   #24
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Quote:
LOL...I've been facing this dilemma as well. Girl is 23, turning 24 this weekend. We've been hanging out a lot, I can tell she likes me, and her daughter loves me. So much so that she lays on me while watching TV, always wanting to play, etc. (daughter is 2 almost 3) I actually really like her kid but I'm only 25 so I feel young for a 3 year old daughter.

I feel bad for her daughter the dad is a complete douche and hasn't even been picking her up latley. My biggest concern is I haven't seen her naked yet and I'm wondering how everything's gonna look!
Not gonna date this girl, prob just set up a FTF situation and then in return for the poon, I will entertain the kid.
Main reason Im afraid to get pregnant lol. Im so vein. Good luck man.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 03:28 PM   #25
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
haha glad I'm not the only superficial one here!
      07-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #26
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by David1 View Post
Don't worry, when their head is in the pillow they all look the same.
Sounds like a man speaking from experience
      07-10-2012, 03:42 PM   #27
Simple5
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 M5

Quote:
Stretch Marks are not sexy however those legs on Sara are!
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 03:42 PM   #28
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
haha glad I'm not the only superficial one here!
I saw what I did to my mother so Im sure it will happen to me. Im not ready for "tiger stripes" lol
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 03:45 PM   #29
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I saw what I did to my mother so Im sure it will happen to me. Im not ready for "tiger stripes" lol
lol if I was a girl I'd just be scared about tearing things...I'm worried about a gnarly scar going all the way to her asshole

probably not the most appropriate thing for me to ask her about at this point
      07-10-2012, 03:46 PM   #30
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
lol if I was a girl I'd just be scared about tearing things...I'm worried about a gnarly scar going all the way to her asshole

probably not the most appropriate thing for me to ask her about at this point
You definitely just made me not want to get pregnant for another 10 years lol.. Ouch.....
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 03:48 PM   #31
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
They're single mothers for a reason, typically.
Dang Collins, no mercy! ha

Seems like pretty split responses.
Unfortunately, you can treat every case separate, but generally it will always be the same.

They're codependent, desperate for attention, and eccentric in order to attract you from typical women. What got them in the situation came from bad choices, and it's almost always both parties' fault.

Edit: they're eccentric because they know being a mom hurts their chances, so they become very sociable. That subsequently attracts guys that aren't good at meeting women, or dating--resulting in catastrophe.

Edit2: not surprised many guys on a BMW forum have done it/in one right now. The car usually masks the owners lack of abilities with women. Perfect match.
      07-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #32
Z3->WRX->335
Major
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You definitely just made me not want to get pregnant for another 10 years lol.. Ouch.....
right?!!! I've heard some horror stories and I honestly give props to any girl that goes through with having a baby. you would have to pay me SO much money to be pregnant and deliver a kid.

It seems like the whole 9 months really sucks and then all you have to look forward to at the end is getting your pussy ripped open. Girls must have something special ingrained in their heads that lets them go through with all that.
      07-10-2012, 03:52 PM   #33
mlifxs
Diamond Geezer
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 2007 328i Saloon

Garage List
my wife had / has three kids (teen and pre-teen) when we started dating. happily married now.
great relationship with now-adult kids
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #34
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
right?!!! I've heard some horror stories and I honestly give props to any girl that goes through with having a baby. you would have to pay me SO much money to be pregnant and deliver a kid.

It seems like the whole 9 months really sucks and then all you have to look forward to at the end is getting your pussy ripped open. Girls must have something special ingrained in their heads that lets them go through with all that.
Eff that. I like my body just how it is and its staying that way for a while!!

Last edited by Sara; 07-10-2012 at 04:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #35
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep
Drives: mk6 GTI

Just got out of a relationship with a girl with a 4 year old kid. It made things way more complicated and I doubt I'll do that again any time soon.
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 04:31 PM   #36
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Unfortunately, you can treat every case separate, but generally it will always be the same.

They're codependent, desperate for attention, and eccentric in order to attract you from typical women. What got them in the situation came from bad choices, and it's almost always both parties' fault.

Edit: they're eccentric because they know being a mom hurts their chances, so they become very sociable. That subsequently attracts guys that aren't good at meeting women, or dating--resulting in catastrophe.

Edit2: not surprised many guys on a BMW forum have done it/in one right now. The car usually masks the owners lack of abilities with women. Perfect match.
some real shyt right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augenbrauezug View Post
Just got out of a relationship with a girl with a 4 year old kid. It made things way more complicated and I doubt I'll do that again any time soon.
What made things way more complicated and curious as to why did it end?
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #37
JLee83
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Barbera red 2008 335xi coupe

Marrying someone with kids...

I did it.
I'd never do it again.

My ex was a Washington Redskins Cheerleader and a Swimsuit Calendar cover girl.

We were married eight years.

She ultimately cheated twice, once with a convicted felon - and took a bunch of money from my family and I...all while I was teaching her kid how to play softball, or teaching her kid how to drive a car, or taking her kid on some fantastic vacations, and also carting her kid and her friends all over the place before she got her driver's license. By their own admission, I gave both my ex and her daughter a great life...my ex is pretty emotionally unstable though. A lot of that came from being told how hot she was for all those years. She never got over being the NFL Cheerleader / quasi-celebrity - she needed that attention and when it was over, she struggled with it. I have no kids of my own but I treated her daughter as if she were my own...I put in a lot of time, love, and money only to get kicked in the teeth for all my efforts.

My ex apologizes all the time and even asked me to take her back a few times...as she still currently lives in our $300k custom built home with her unemployed ex-con boyfriend.

No thanks.

It may work for some...but for me personally - no way, never again.

If it doesn't work out, how do you break away totally from a kid that you helped raise? It gets pretty messy after a break up...it's not fun at all.
Not to mention all the drama with her biological father over the years.

Dating or marrying a "hot" chick brings all kinds of complications all by itself so when you add children to that mix...you can be really rolling the dice with your future and your finances.

Just my opinion.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 05:15 PM   #38
rooster92
full time lurk mode
Rep
Drives: several cars

I would do it if it was Sara504.

07-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #39
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee83 View Post
I did it.
I'd never do it again.

My ex was a Washington Redskins Cheerleader and a Swimsuit Calendar cover girl.

We were married eight years.

She ultimately cheated twice, once with a convicted felon - and took a bunch of money from my family and I...all while I was teaching her kid how to play softball, or teaching her kid how to drive a car, or taking her kid on some fantastic vacations, and also carting her kid and her friends all over the place before she got her driver's license. By their own admission, I gave both my ex and her daughter a great life...my ex is pretty emotionally unstable though. A lot of that came from being told how hot she was for all those years. She never got over being the NFL Cheerleader / quasi-celebrity - she needed that attention and when it was over, she struggled with it. I have no kids of my own but I treated her daughter as if she were my own...I put in a lot of time, love, and money only to get kicked in the teeth for all my efforts.

My ex apologizes all the time and even asked me to take her back a few times...as she still currently lives in our $300k custom built home with her unemployed ex-con boyfriend.

No thanks.

It may work for some...but for me personally - no way, never again.

If it doesn't work out, how do you break away totally from a kid that you helped raise? It gets pretty messy after a break up...it's not fun at all.
Not to mention all the drama with her biological father over the years.

Dating or marrying a "hot" chick brings all kinds of complications all by itself so when you add children to that mix...you can be really rolling the dice with your future and your finances.

Just my opinion.
That's a tough one. Yea that's something to think about, you don't just break up with the lady, it's the kid too.

Hope the best for you in your future relationship/s.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #40
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster92

Case in point.
      07-10-2012, 05:54 PM   #41
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
I am opposed to it.

Would you pursue a serious relationship with a women that has a kid or kids? before you answer, this woman is the hottest woman to you and has fit every requirement your simple brain could imagine?

Deal breaker?

Yes or no? Explain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster92 View Post

Well, I wasn't going to say nothing, but yea I have to second Collins, even if he's joking this is the EXACT mentality which is why I posted see bold above.

It seems most men have their "price" regardless of the situation, but when the shyt hits the fan, all that beauty and booty ain't looking too good.

I'm not knockin dating women with kids...actually I am.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 05:56 PM   #42
Aggression
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 12' CTS Coupe

Quote:
They're single mothers for a reason, typically.
Amen
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 06:43 PM   #43
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by FwdFtl View Post
Well, I wasn't going to say nothing, but yea I have to second Collins, even if he's joking this is the EXACT mentality which is why I posted see bold above.
The penis is mightier than the brain
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #44
texasmojo
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 128i automatic

I don't think there's much choice nowadays. Past 20 they already come with a kid or two. Chances of finding an "ok" girl with no kids is one in a million.