E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > **********s---first order and last order for sure

07-08-2007, 11:47 PM   #23
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3

I will never never never never purchase from them again. They are
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2007, 11:47 PM   #24
Hunter399
Major General
Rep
Drives: F90M5

They have nothing to say because they are clearly in the wrong in this case
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 12:12 AM   #25
Yan
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPDAN View Post
Damn such hostility ... I've never had any issues with them nor any negative transactions and I know plenty of people of have purchased certain things from **********s with no issues either.... You must have done something to piss them off. They've always been pretty cool and have always responded promptly to my requests. A+++ for **********s in my book.
Yes, the only thing I've done to them was placed an order to purchase their item. I guess this pissed them off.

In the only email I sent to them i said :" order no. xxxxxx, any updates?" this may piss them off too.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 01:20 AM   #26
ehhhwik
Brigadier General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 09' BMW 335d, 07' BMW E92 328i

i think communication with customer is very important, even though there might be nothing they can do to fix the problem, at least they can apologize or offer some store credit on your next purchase or whatever

Yan, talk to Lewis from MWDesigns, they are local in Vancouver and their service is the best, they will deliver the products in Vancouver to you in your hands personally with their pimped out project cars (X5 and Z4M) and they might price match a lot of things that can be bought from the US (including OEM parts)

Retired: 07' E92 328i (Jet Black)
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 01:25 AM   #27
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

One thing to remember folks... Hot shit parts, are generally made by hotshit operations. Small, unreliable and sketchy at best. BUT THEY HAVE THE TRICK SHIT. SO, it's important to realize that when you are ordering small demand High Cutting edge stuff to be EXTRA EXTRA Patient... It can take some time.

The cooler a thing is often times the longer the wait... Try dealing with LockHart Phillips with some very cool Rearsets for a Suzuki Sportbike. Same kind of thing. Trick shit requires patience, and sometimes luck.
      07-09-2007, 11:37 AM   #28
shragon
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

they should take it down from their site so others don't have to go through the same thing.

http://www.**********s.com/product.a...ne_e90_tail_CS
      07-09-2007, 12:49 PM   #29
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

I purchased a matching license plate holder back in early April...it was backordered but the funny thing was that they already charged my credit card!!!!!!!!!!! Its almost 2 and half months and I still haven't heard anything, nor is my card been credited.....I haven't even gotten any email telling when it will be in stock...They seem pretty shady to me....
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 01:42 PM   #30
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

First off, we are removing the product from out site for now(actually went ahead and did it). Our supplier initially was able to meet our orders in the beginning then about last month we got the run around in obtaining the prodct. Yes the product went up in price in the last 2 months and if we were able to attain it, we would have still gotten it to you even if it meant that we would lose on the sale. As to notifications, you were sent a backorder status on the order; also you can check your order status by login onto your account on our site which informed of a backorder notification. We also have a phone number, you can call us during regular business hours as well, or you could have emailed us for order status also (we try to respond as quickly as possible). On this particular product (Backline Tail lights) we were getting the run around from the supplier, a lot of empty promises and nothing to show. I am sorry that we lost you as a customer. The product has created more of a headache for us than anything; I’ve spent countless phone calls and emails with my supplier while he tried to source them from other places for us as well. Again sorry about the circumstances in regards to this product.

In response to Mr. Lin, all of your inquiries we’re responded to you immediately. I remember you even called several times, to which I picked up the phone and responded to you immediately. I don’t want to go into it, but you were both unreasonable and unwilling to cooperate.

I’ve only responded to this post now, as it was posted on Sunday (my one day off) and have now got a chance to respond to it.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 01:43 PM   #31
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
I purchased a matching license plate holder back in early April...it was backordered but the funny thing was that they already charged my credit card!!!!!!!!!!! Its almost 2 and half months and I still haven't heard anything, nor is my card been credited.....I haven't even gotten any email telling when it will be in stock...They seem pretty shady to me....
well ill say this at least, i emailed them after seeing this i went and emailed them right away not expecting a response very quickly (since people said they didnt get any) but i got a very quick response within a day and have had 3 more emails replied to very quickly

they did charge my credit card before the plate frame was in stock, but supposedly it is expected to ship next week, we will see and i will post again

if it ends up shipping next week i would have nothing but good things to say about them

and bimmian has been the one with no stock, i don't believe mod bargains stocks most of their items, there meant to be a one stop shop type thing thats lists products from various manufacturers, order from them and they send the order off to the manufacturer who ships it to you, im sure they make a buck or two in the process
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 01:46 PM   #32
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magna3 View Post
Agreed, bad business to not give you a heads up. And their absence on this post is not a positive sign.
Sorry that we did not respond on a Saturday night or Sunday. We work 14 hour days during the week but I like to spend time with family and friends at least one day a week.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 01:56 PM   #33
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep

I hope everybody in this thread can see that it is only 1 or 2 people that upset. We are very sorry that any miscommunications have occured. We are enthusiasts just like you and work out best to keep everybody happy, but sometimes things happen that are out of our control or we make a mistake... which we are always willing to own up to and take responsibility for.

It's a shame that about once a month one or two of our hundreds of orders have a problem, and those one or two experiences always wind up on the forum. Unfortunately, the other hundreds of people very rarely post a positive experience here on the forums, so you don't get to see that. Or maybe when those people do post a positive review about us, nobody really cares. Bad news is more fun than good news, I guess.

How about the 50 or 60 local BMW's that came out to our first meet held at our sales office? Ask them what they think about our business ethics and what we are like as people. If we were a shady company we would not be having BBQ's and car meets at our place of business, would we?

I want to personally apologize to the original poster in this thread, because you weren't treated like we want to treat every single one of our customers. I am sorry about that. I do recall sending you a backorder e-mail notice, but perhaps it did not go through correctly.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 02:42 PM   #34
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Yan, checked it out by what **********s said. They were trying to give the excause again. Yea right, respond it immediately. Funny, HAHA~ By the way, you guys didnt answer my questions at all. All you did was give all kind SXHXIX and finding excause for your mistakes. Check it out everyone, **********s can only take the positive and no negative. They are still complainging their mistakes and customers. They dont try to fix their mistakes or learn how to treat their customers' right. All they done was argue to the customer and blame on cutomers. They are the worse and most ridiculous bussiness that I have been to it. They are so unbelievable! I have purchase amount of stuffs from the e90popst members already. Go ask see if I have ever been rude or into this sitution like this. Be mature **********s, try to take the mistakes and learn it. Dont just complain and argue. You guys were even try to lied by you didnt receive my mail that which is againest you. ModBargins is the worse and riduclous. Dont treat customers right and done business right. Check it out the thread ModBargins, see if there is only 1~2 people complain. Dont you know how to count. I guess you never learn well from school.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 02:54 PM   #35
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin View Post
Yan, checked it out by what **********s said. They were trying to give the excause again. Yea right, respond it immediately. Funny, HAHA~ By the way, you guys didnt answer my questions at all. All you did was give all kind SXHXIX and finding excause for your mistakes. Check it out everyone, **********s can only take the positive and no negative. They are still complainging their mistakes and customers. They dont try to fix their mistakes or learn how to treat their customers' right. All they done was argue to the customer and blame on cutomers. They are the worse and most ridiculous bussiness that I have been to it. They are so unbelievable! I have purchase amount of stuffs from the e90popst members already. Go ask see if I have ever been rude or into this sitution like this. Be mature **********s, try to take the mistakes and learn it. Dont just complain and argue. You guys were even try to lied by you didnt receive my mail that which is againest you. ModBargins is the worse and riduclous. Dont treat customers right and done business right. Check it out the thread ModBargins, see if there is only 1~2 people complain. Dont you know how to count. I guess you never learn well from school.
Do you have any claim against us? You placed an order. It was not in stock. We refunded you in a VERY timely manner. End of story.

Stop harassing us.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 03:05 PM   #36
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike************ View Post
Do you have any claim against us? You placed an order. It was not in stock. We refunded you in a VERY timely manner. End of story.

Stop harassing us.
Then why dont you stop harassing your customer. The only reson you refund my money is b/c I told you guys I was about to report you as a Crimal to my bank. If you were right, then why you refund me. What are you afraid of? You know you have no way to prove you are right and you did proved a incorrect informations to your customer. HAHA~ I place ordered that you guys have on site and says "IN STOCK". So, you just said that and ACTUALLY NOT IN STOCK. Good Job! I see how it work! Says IN STOCK and Charge the money, but has actually OUT STOCK. WOW~ By the way, so you said there are ONLY 1~2 people complain. So, which means that you want people to ignore your mistake b/c there isnt enough complain and mistakes. As a bussiness, 1 or 2 mistakes is already enough. Why cant you improve it and learn it a better way instead of complaing or argue back to your customers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
well ill say this at least, i emailed them after seeing this i went and emailed them right away not expecting a response very quickly (since people said they didnt get any) but i got a very quick response within a day and have had 3 more emails replied to very quickly

they did charge my credit card before the plate frame was in stock, but supposedly it is expected to ship next week, we will see and i will post again

if it ends up shipping next week i would have nothing but good things to say about them

and bimmian has been the one with no stock, i don't believe mod bargains stocks most of their items, there meant to be a one stop shop type thing thats lists products from various manufacturers, order from them and they send the order off to the manufacturer who ships it to you, im sure they make a buck or two in the process
For sure now, they will try to cover their mistakes and work hard to cover these. Since they already saw the thread, they knew others will get affect by this thread for their decisions. During the rest couple days or weeks, they will try to make it up for the rest of the orders. This is the only way that they can gain their trust and bring the customers back.

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 07-09-2007 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 03:16 PM   #37
Johnny Lin
Lieutenant General
Taiwan
Rep

Hold on, so RON was the one who picks up my phone at the very last couple days. Mike, I was not against you. The reson it piss me off is not you, it is b/c of RON. All the requests I sent to you were all nicely and politly. And Mike your help is appreciate and nicely. But since RON picked the phone, then everything went wrong. Ron was not trying to help or solve out the problems at all. All he did was arguing and excause. And he deficiently has NO CUSTOMER SERVICE. He was rude, un-nice, and unpolite.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 04:00 PM   #38
ShinBalNom
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 330i

[QUOTE=ward;1155265]I agree them cancelling the order without telling you isn't so great

but really, is it that bad?
QUOTE]

Are you f'in kidding me? That is horrible customer service.

Don't know why you're trying to back up **********s, but they have the worst customer service I've ever dealt with.

Don't drive faster than your Angel can fly...

BBS CK 19" / Eibach Pro-Kit / Koni FSD / Blacklines / M-tech
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 04:02 PM   #39
Explorer3253
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 f32

Hmm..I haven't had a problem with them...I got my wheels and tires pretty quickly and they answered all my questions even though I called every 2 hours..haha
      07-09-2007, 04:04 PM   #40
ShinBalNom
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike************ View Post

Stop harassing us.
LOL... so much for vendor comments/review/feedback... any negative comments for the vendor and you might get a law suit for harrasment.

Don't drive faster than your Angel can fly...

BBS CK 19" / Eibach Pro-Kit / Koni FSD / Blacklines / M-tech
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 04:10 PM   #41
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

I just want to add my 2 cents here. Several days ago I made a thread asking about 20MM spacers. Don was the first one to reply to my thread and we PM'd back and forth for about 10 times or so within the 30-60 mins interval..so he responds immediately.

The next day, I called them, and Ron picked up the phone. He was pretty nice on the phone. I called to see if they had the item in stock, and he confirmed they do, so I ordered it with them via the phone. He asked for my email and sent me a receipt so I have a copy. He said that I should get it this week since I'm somewhat local to them. We shall see, but they have been very responsive and helpful with me thus far.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 04:21 PM   #42
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Yup I sure picked up the phone. I remember your name and who you are because I pick up tons of calls daily and yours stuck out in my head. I am never rude to any of our customers or non-customers it’s not in my nature to be and nor was I to you. Why did yours stick out in my head, well because you’re brash and unwilling to even communicate with us from the beginning? I didn’t originally handle your order, but when you called, I do recall you immediately demanding trying to threaten us with criminal activity (Not that has any forbearance on anything, just mentioning that’s why I remember you).

As for customer service, I answered all of your questions, both politely, promptly and orderly as are all the documented emails that we have; I also informed you of the delay with some of Vorsteiner parts in particular the engine cover. Also tried to give you the best possible time frame it would take to receive your order. As to your behavior it was uncalled for and unappreciated, regardless you were handled courteously and when you demanded a refund I more than willingly obliged to do so immediately, which we did for you. I am sorry you felt we were rude to you in anyway but I feel you may have a language barrier issue that might make for any of your misunderstanding, which I hope you will realize for other vendors you may deal with in the future before jumping on them or making false accusations.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 04:27 PM   #43
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinBalNom View Post
LOL... so much for vendor comments/review/feedback... any negative comments for the vendor and you might get a law suit for harrasment.
who the heck said anything about a lawsuit?

Negative comments are fine, although I of course appreciate them to be private at first so that a resolution can be worked out to any issues. We work every day to make **********s better -- Negative comments are necessary for us to be able to make improvements.

However, negative comments from customers that have already been refunded and apologized to is just rude, unnecessary, and immature.

I think we can all agree on that, right?

If there is any current problem that you have with us, or past grievance that you feel there is anything to do to make right, please let me know and I will do everything in my power to help.

If you don't want to work things out, then please refrain from continously bashing us every chance that you get. That is not ethical.
Appreciate 0
      07-09-2007, 04:30 PM   #44
Mike@ModBargains
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
We sent out backorder notices (a bulk email to multiple customers) about the issues on the license plate frames through Bimmian. If you did not get it, I am sorry about that, it could have been because of the bulk email.

If you can email orders************.com with your order details, we will look into it right away and get an ETA for you.
Appreciate 0