E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > WI/IL GTG June 6th any interests?

05-27-2009, 12:26 PM   #1
Darkcyd_Turbo
"Booty Hole Bandit"
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 Montego E92 335xi

Thumbs up WI/IL GTG June 6th any interests?

Since I still talk to a lot of my Audi buddies before I traded my S4 for my e92 335xi , I had a friend tell me about a get together he was planning at a local Porsche Race Shop. I will be there! If anyone else would like to come there should be a good number of great cars! Below are the details! PM me if you have questions!

-Noel

Madison WI GTG & Open house at Kelly-Moss Motorsports JUNE 6TH

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am proud to announce the Midwest's Newest EPL dealer, Kelly-Moss Motorsports in Madison WI.

in Honor of this new partnership, Kelly-Moss will be having an open house on June 6th. I invite you all to attend. This will be an event not to miss. bring your car, show it off, check out everyone else's goods, say hello and check out what your wildest dreams cannot even come up with in the KMM Race shop.

on hand there should be several Audi, Porsche, Ferrari, Lambo, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Subaru and Mitsu's..... (but not limited too) AND!! Several rare Porsche racing cars.

there is even a rumor of the Level 5 Daytona Prototype team being on hand for Pitstop demo's.

if you need more reasons to attend other than just checking out the infinite possibilities at Kelly-Moss Motorsports...... then,

100 octane unleaded racefuel will be on hand for purchase. (because that is how we do GTG's in Madison.)

a Raffle with great Swag and more,

a pitstop demo,

and if you look close enough you will find a LeMans winning Racing driver.

tell your friends, come on out, have a great time.

The Get Together will kick off around 10:30am and wrap up when people leave.

Since Kelly-Moss is hosting this GTG it will be held at there shop. (which is great for checking out there facilities) there shop is located at

3017 Perry St. Madison, WI 53713

(608)-274-5054 (608)-274-6252 Fax

here is a link to driving directions,
www.kellymoss.com/Images/Map.pdf
hope to see you all there.
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2009, 01:16 AM   #2
UdubBadger
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP