E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > FS: Vibe Slick 2-Way Center Channel and Install Components

01-12-2012, 10:28 PM   #1
seoulmandmd
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

FS: Vibe Slick 2-Way Center Channel and Install Components

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Here is a brand new Vibe Slick 4-V3 speaker coaxial speaker that Technics and others have recommended to upgrade the center channel.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=477443

I got two in the package and have one to sell. It really does separate the center channel better and makes good audio better. Takes 15 minutes with what is provided.

But wait! While buying supplies, I bought extras and will provide not only the speaker with the wires and the not necessary grill, but ALSO 1) Two BMW OEM pin connectors, 2) BMW OEM housing to make it plug-and-play and reversible, 3) 2 wire crimps (if you like these) AND 4) a washer to make it fit.

All for ... $45 shipped CONUS - paypal only please.

PS: OEM parts alone are $32+tax retail! But I told local stealership the Tischer price and they dropped it by half for me.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #2
longliven54
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i e90 auto

Let me know if you are willing to offer the same price shipped to v8m2b7 victoria Bc canada
JB4 G5 / VRSF IC / STETT CAI / GREDDY / custom exhaust / iRotora cross drilled rotots / snow stage 3 meth / 19" iForged senekas / upgraded speakers n CF woofer box / M3 bits/ DINAN camber plates/ KONI/ megan racing toe arm/ supreme power lowering perch
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2012, 03:56 PM   #3
seoulmandmd
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

sold

sold
Appreciate 0