E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Auto Talent

05-06-2008, 10:51 PM   #1
neenjafus
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i Coupe ordered 3/14/08!

Auto Talent

I just got ST coilovers put on at Auto Talent and so I wanted to give a quick review.

First off, everything went very smooth. They hit their time estimate for the install dead on, did a great job, kept the car clean and were really concerned about having the car set at just the right height for my taste.

Their shop is like a crackhouse for a car guy! My buddy and I had a good time checking out the Porches, BMWs, bikes and random cool stuff! It was really cool of Sam to let me take the Carerra GT for a spin too!!! (oh, damn! he didn't do that) They even had a comfy couch where we could chill when we were done checking out all the cars.

I've only driven the car for about 25 miles since the install but so far I couldn't be happier. I feel that the car rides almost identical to how it did before the install which is great because I really didn't want anything much stiffer than stock. The car seems a bit more level in turns but the roads here in So Cal are so busy that I normally take it pretty easy. I haven't had the suspension bottom out yet and no rubbing so far, which is great!

On top of all this, Sam's responses to my questions were always very timely, and the pricing was really quite fair so I have to recommend Sam and the guys at Auto Talent.
Appreciate 0