E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Am I nuts?

12-19-2021, 04:11 PM   #45
garyfried
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 435ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
I share your sentiment as I like to be tactful too, but the guy you quoted was obviously just joking...besides, considering going from a Pcar to a Tesla?! What in the.... Cmon!

You realize they're nuts, right, although they kinda could be misconstrued as feces if one squinted, so maybe that was the source of your outrage?
I thank you for straightening me up. I guess I don't know s**t from shinola or in this case nuts from feces. As to being a new guy I only wish that were true.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2021, 12:48 AM   #46
Cloverdale
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Jb4 & perf. mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sy1616 View Post
The smallness of the car, I’m 6’1”, stocky build at 240lbs. It’s not bad honestly. Heck, I just did a 2000 trip with it but it’s no S Class. Not M5 fast either but a $1500 tune fixes that too.
You would appreciate the car and your good fortune in life so much more at a healthier weight (additional first world problems)!

https://www.livestrong.com/article/3...eight-for-6-1/
Appreciate 1