E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > ***Official 757 Thread*** (#2)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-22-2014, 10:32 AM   #1387
Joel_M
New Member
1
Rep
28
Posts

Drives: 08 E92 335i Space Gray
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

iTrader: (0)

Need Help guys

Does anyone have a tow hook for a 2006 325xi that I can borrow for my gf's car. Her car needs a tow and does not have the hook. If we can borrow it, feel free to pm me. Thanks

-Joel
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2014, 08:47 AM   #1388
usna2k
Private
1
Rep
87
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 335d
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Chesapeake, VA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335d  [3.00]
Roll with those windows down / moonroof open today and enjoy the breeze! I imagine the yellow pollen cloud is coming pretty soon now that the weather is FINALLY turning consistently nice.

I need to shake loose the carbon deposits! :

See you guys out there.
__________________

2011 TiAg 335d -- OEM Performance Aero Rear Bumper / Diffuser / CF Insert; OEM Performance Side Skirts; Body Color Front License Plate Bracket; JBSPEED E90 LCI Front Splitters; Rear Fog Light enable; M-Sport Steering Wheel; Pearlescent Chrome E-Brake Handle. Retrofitted Combox from BimmerTech.
BMWCCA #460040
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2014, 01:18 AM   #1389
Klae
Here Comes the Boom
Klae's Avatar
0
Rep
21
Posts

Drives: E93 328i Convertible
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: VA

iTrader: (0)

Anyone headed to VB on Sat for C&C?

usna2k....I had the top down today Rollin down 64. Took a wardroom day off!
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2014, 08:02 AM   #1390
import36
Burrito bowl connoisseur
import36's Avatar
United_States
69
Rep
3,503
Posts

Drives: 2015 Nissan GTR Black Edition
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Seven Cities

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klae View Post
Anyone headed to VB on Sat for C&C?

usna2k....I had the top down today Rollin down 64. Took a wardroom day off!
i'll be at C&C saturday. i just realized my inspection expired in March on the 335...so might have to drive the M again
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2014, 05:21 PM   #1391
dstrick
0-60 Quickly
dstrick's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
402
Posts

Drives: 2015 M4
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: VA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2015 M4  [0.00]
There.... Unless it's raining.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2014, 05:37 PM   #1392
Ubersmooth
Captain
Ubersmooth's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
779
Posts

Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: NoVa

iTrader: (1)

Plan on heading to Katie's for C&C this Saturday if any of you wanna see the interior wrap and want me to do yours. Might even head out to fair lakes on Sunday too. Just gotta finish up this wrap!
Appreciate 0
      04-07-2014, 09:55 AM   #1393
1fastR1
///M
1fastR1's Avatar
58
Rep
1,093
Posts

Drives: ///M
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (34)

Anyone going to springfest in Virginia beach on the 26th?
Appreciate 0
      04-14-2014, 06:23 PM   #1394
pecophilly
Well officer, what had happened was...
pecophilly's Avatar
No_Country
33
Rep
1,132
Posts

Drives: Grocery Getter
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Alexandria, VA

iTrader: (11)

Sup fellas! I won't be able to make Springfest as I'll be in Philly running drills with players from the Eagles! No, seriously. I'm attending the Eagles Academy for Men on the 26th.


But I digress. Aside from a lot of people meeting for Springfest, I'd like to get an "official" 757 BMW meet going now that the weather is nicer.

Any thoughts/suggestions/ideas/dates are welcome!
__________________
Old: BSM 2009 E90 335i. PROcede Tuned and Tastefully Modded.
Old: AW 2013 F30 335i M Sport. Panda mode.
New: AW 2016 F36 428i M Sport Gran Coupe.
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2014, 02:03 PM   #1395
nkkenme
Private
0
Rep
56
Posts

Drives: Alpine White 2011 335i Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Va Beach, VA

iTrader: (1)

Hey guys,

Sadly my 335i was taken from me last bad snow storm by some asshole assuming just because he drove a 4x4 could haul ass on ice. Either way I am ok and I was able to get the stuff off of the car that I put on. I have one last piece of her that haunts me because I do miss her. It is a 12" fiberglass enclosure for the driver side of the trunk if any one is interested. I have it posted in the for sale threads as well but if a local wants to pick it up or meet up with me instead I am going to sell it for 250 instead of the 275 price listed. Let me know guys.

-Tommy

[IMG][/IMG]
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2014, 02:12 PM   #1396
Littles407
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: 2008 E92 & 2006 E90
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

iTrader: (0)

e92 Angel Eye LED Conversion ..

Just put on my led rings and blacked out the housing .. now to code the corners off .. I figured Id share with you guys .. was up with the linking up for springfest anyone decided whats going down ? with that

Appreciate 0
      04-21-2014, 02:26 PM   #1397
Littles407
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: 2008 E92 & 2006 E90
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

iTrader: (0)

Seconds shot front end ..

Appreciate 0
      04-21-2014, 03:14 PM   #1398
Reckless335
Captain
Reckless335's Avatar
42
Rep
982
Posts

Drives: '08 BSM 335i e92
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Newport News

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkkenme View Post
Hey guys,

Sadly my 335i was taken from me last bad snow storm by some asshole assuming just because he drove a 4x4 could haul ass on ice. Either way I am ok and I was able to get the stuff off of the car that I put on. I have one last piece of her that haunts me because I do miss her. It is a 12" fiberglass enclosure for the driver side of the trunk if any one is interested. I have it posted in the for sale threads as well but if a local wants to pick it up or meet up with me instead I am going to sell it for 250 instead of the 275 price listed. Let me know guys.

-Tommy
[/IMG]
Do you know the volume of the box? I might be interested. Any more pictures of it? Backside? How does it attach to the driver's side of the trunk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littles407 View Post
Just put on my led rings and blacked out the housing .. now to code the corners off .. I figured Id share with you guys .. was up with the linking up for springfest anyone decided whats going down ? with that




HOLY FVCK those lights are sexy. Did you do them yourself? What LED rings are those?
__________________
'08 BSM E92 335i 6MT/KW V1s/matte black grills/blacked out side markers/complete LED interior kit/DCI/M-aero front lip/Alcantara shift boot/Clutch stop/CDV delete/LED reverse lights/7" VRSF FMIC/Cobb AP V3/muffler delete/2500k angel eyes/
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565365&stc=1&d=1405361  850
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #1399
Littles407
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: 2008 E92 & 2006 E90
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

iTrader: (0)

yea did em myself ... rings came from http://store.ijdmtoy.com/LED-Angel-E...t-smd-halo.htm ... now im trying to see who codes around here ..
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2014, 06:21 PM   #1400
1fastR1
///M
1fastR1's Avatar
58
Rep
1,093
Posts

Drives: ///M
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Virginia

iTrader: (34)

I'm heading to springfest with a few fellow m3's
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2014, 09:17 PM   #1401
Reckless335
Captain
Reckless335's Avatar
42
Rep
982
Posts

Drives: '08 BSM 335i e92
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Newport News

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littles407 View Post
yea did em myself ... rings came from http://store.ijdmtoy.com/LED-Angel-E...t-smd-halo.htm ... now im trying to see who codes around here ..
Do you go to any local meets? I'd love to see those headlights in person. Are you going to cars and coffee?
__________________
'08 BSM E92 335i 6MT/KW V1s/matte black grills/blacked out side markers/complete LED interior kit/DCI/M-aero front lip/Alcantara shift boot/Clutch stop/CDV delete/LED reverse lights/7" VRSF FMIC/Cobb AP V3/muffler delete/2500k angel eyes/
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565365&stc=1&d=1405361  850
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 08:38 AM   #1402
Littles407
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: 2008 E92 & 2006 E90
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

iTrader: (0)

Nah I never know where they until the last minute .. I'm gonna try to make it C&C .. I know I'll most likely be up at spring fest though .. you going ?
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 10:01 AM   #1403
jkrig
Second Lieutenant
jkrig's Avatar
34
Rep
297
Posts

Drives: 07' e90 335i (SGM)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Virginia Beach

iTrader: (0)

Anyone had 1 or both turbo's replace by local dealerships under the turbo (wastegate) 8yr/82000 warranty....mine have rattled for some time but had the 30ff code pop up recently and I have replaced diverter valves, checked charge pipe/intercooler couplings, checked vac lines for the wastegate actuators...etc, thinking I may take it to the dealership to see if they can diagnose......just seeing if any other have/had done the same...
__________________
MHD Stage 1+ FMIC // VRSF 5" stepped// StopTech x-drilled Centric Posi-Quiet Ceramic Pads // Wiesslicht AE's // OEM Blacklines // Matte Kidneys // MonoChrome emblems.....
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 10:13 AM   #1404
Littles407
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: 2008 E92 & 2006 E90
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkrig View Post
Anyone had 1 or both turbo's replace by local dealerships under the turbo (wastegate) 8yr/82000 warranty....mine have rattled for some time but had the 30ff code pop up recently and I have replaced diverter valves, checked charge pipe/intercooler couplings, checked vac lines for the wastegate actuators...etc, thinking I may take it to the dealership to see if they can diagnose......just seeing if any other have/had done the same...
When they replaced your turbos did they replace the vac lines .. I have seen where these lines even though they appear to be okay at first glance in all actuality need to be replaced . Ive heard of success stories in rectifying this issue by just replacing the lines. Especially if they feel brittle. Check this out ... http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=546560
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 01:35 PM   #1405
jkrig
Second Lieutenant
jkrig's Avatar
34
Rep
297
Posts

Drives: 07' e90 335i (SGM)
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Virginia Beach

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littles407 View Post
When they replaced your turbos did they replace the vac lines .. I have seen where these lines even though they appear to be okay at first glance in all actuality need to be replaced . Ive heard of success stories in rectifying this issue by just replacing the lines. Especially if they feel brittle. Check this out ... http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=546560
They haven't been replaced yet but I'm guessing they are to blame for the code and lack of boost from time to time.....I have checked all the usual suspects, just wondering if anyone locally had similar issue and were able to get turbos replaced and how much of if any hassle did the dealership give them......
__________________
MHD Stage 1+ FMIC // VRSF 5" stepped// StopTech x-drilled Centric Posi-Quiet Ceramic Pads // Wiesslicht AE's // OEM Blacklines // Matte Kidneys // MonoChrome emblems.....
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2014, 01:54 PM   #1406
Reckless335
Captain
Reckless335's Avatar
42
Rep
982
Posts

Drives: '08 BSM 335i e92
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Newport News

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littles407 View Post
Nah I never know where they until the last minute .. I'm gonna try to make it C&C .. I know I'll most likely be up at spring fest though .. you going ?
I'm not going to Springfest, I have to work, but I'll be at C&C at LaProminade Shopping center on the 3rd. (First Saturday of every month) You should go.
__________________
'08 BSM E92 335i 6MT/KW V1s/matte black grills/blacked out side markers/complete LED interior kit/DCI/M-aero front lip/Alcantara shift boot/Clutch stop/CDV delete/LED reverse lights/7" VRSF FMIC/Cobb AP V3/muffler delete/2500k angel eyes/
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565365&stc=1&d=1405361  850
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 12:44 PM   #1407
Littles407
Enlisted Member
0
Rep
49
Posts

Drives: 2008 E92 & 2006 E90
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Virginia Beach, VA

iTrader: (0)

I'm down .. definitely .. I've been looking for some meets around the area .. see u there
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #1408
Reckless335
Captain
Reckless335's Avatar
42
Rep
982
Posts

Drives: '08 BSM 335i e92
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Newport News

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Sweet, I want to check out those headlights. I need to do mine, bad.
__________________
'08 BSM E92 335i 6MT/KW V1s/matte black grills/blacked out side markers/complete LED interior kit/DCI/M-aero front lip/Alcantara shift boot/Clutch stop/CDV delete/LED reverse lights/7" VRSF FMIC/Cobb AP V3/muffler delete/2500k angel eyes/
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=565365&stc=1&d=1405361  850
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:36 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST