E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > 335ci OEM Mufflers 4 sale: $250

12-10-2011, 06:46 PM   #1
StephenKish
Rep
Drives: '07335Ci,'09Z4S3.5i.'12OB3.6R

Garage List
2006 Porsche Boxster  [0.00]
2007 335ci  [0.00]
335ci OEM Mufflers 4 sale: $250

Got this new muffler when I purchased a CPO 335ci and bitched to dealer over how dirty the pipes were after I tried to clean them w/o success. Ordered and installed new exhaust 4 me. Prior owner seems to have not kept them clean during lease and they were stained. Only had the new mufflers on a week before my Borla catback arrived and was installed. Rear section of exhaust only. No front connecting pipes. Wouldn't fit in car when I got the catback.
Like brand new. No box to ship, so local delivery or pickup only. Great if u were hit in rear or your pipes are filthy and not able to be cleaned. Also great if selling car and yours look like crap. Price is very good for a like new muffler section. Cash only.
Stored in my shed. Can sent pics if necessary, but welcome to examine or install to test before you pay. Excellent condition. So new stickers still on the muffler.
Appreciate 0