E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Asia > Hong Kong > Performance upgrade (ECU tune up ?? )

04-18-2011, 04:07 AM   #23
delirious101
Rep
Drives: N/A

Hows the 335 coming along?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Ken View Post

My 335 is under going interior surgery now! Den suspension and chasis, followed by bodykit with exhaust and fmic than e intake charge pipe last and for most bbk before I do chip

Doing headliner and cf interior(In will be a mix combination of cf mould and wrap!)
I won't go with m3 fenders bcos I need to change e 睡相which I don't want to!
Sounds like its a good start to some serious modding. when can we see some pictures of it? What suspension did you end up going for? Is Exotic tuning doing the cf wrap for you again? looks like they did a good job on your other car looking at the pictures they posted.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 03:29 AM   #24
ingedmond
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: E90 323i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 Freak View Post
Hey Ken,

For BMS Power-Box, the installation is kind of easy which is merely plug and play w/o nothing complicated....Were you looking at the installation guide for our N54 Engine's JB3/JB4 installation guide?? Yeah, that one will be pain of the neck for our rides but not yours though!!

Let me know if you need DP Fix coz I have one on hand which is no use for me now after I upgrade fm JB3 to JB4!!

Does your BMS can fit for E90 323i?? Still avaiable?? Thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 09:46 AM   #25
trekker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90LCI

Just wanna give some comments on the PBX. I've got it on for nearly a month. I was very impressed on the day I got it installed. It just felt like another car to me and the response of the throttle was just like how a car should be. Not sure if I am just getting used to it or it just as people say the ECU "learn" the way I drive to become a little bit sluggish again. It just doesnt feel as responsive as it was on first installed. On the other hand, I found my car become a bit more fuel efficient. My car used to run 600km for a full tank and it runs around 640-650km nowadays. As a general rule of thumb, increase in performance means a decrease in fuel econ. However my car got improved performance as well as fuel efficient at the same time. It makes me wonder how the hell did BMW design the ECU to drive the engine more sluggish and burns more fuel.
Appreciate 0
      04-20-2011, 08:37 PM   #26
wakuwaku
Private
Rep
Drives: F10 520i Alpine White

Quote:
Originally Posted by trekker View Post
Just wanna give some comments on the PBX. I've got it on for nearly a month. I was very impressed on the day I got it installed. It just felt like another car to me and the response of the throttle was just like how a car should be. Not sure if I am just getting used to it or it just as people say the ECU "learn" the way I drive to become a little bit sluggish again. It just doesnt feel as responsive as it was on first installed. On the other hand, I found my car become a bit more fuel efficient. My car used to run 600km for a full tank and it runs around 640-650km nowadays. As a general rule of thumb, increase in performance means a decrease in fuel econ. However my car got improved performance as well as fuel efficient at the same time. It makes me wonder how the hell did BMW design the ECU to drive the engine more sluggish and burns more fuel.
Hi Trekker, so all in all, you still recommend PBX?
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2011, 07:45 PM   #27
trekker
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e90LCI

Yea, I still DO highly recommand it.
Appreciate 0