E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > I only want one! Life is unfair.

09-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #45
gtrokin330
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: TT

jesus, all i want is an e93 m3 with a few mods
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2010, 09:31 AM   #46
Simsims
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 119/220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
you sir are an annoying fuck.
you ever think about what I just said?

You vote for your president. Your president signs shit contracts with middle east.

Then you complain about your government policies. Then you keep voting for the same parties for presidency.

Ironic eh?

I'd say the last Bush actually did something good for the country - infrastructures in Iraq. He made shit loads of money for himself during his years too. This new Obama guy just seems to... waste money
      09-10-2010, 10:48 AM   #47
BMWinNorthdakota
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2007 bmw 335i e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simsims View Post
you ever think about what I just said?

You vote for your president. Your president signs shit contracts with middle east.

Then you complain about your government policies. Then you keep voting for the same parties for presidency.

Ironic eh?

I'd say the last Bush actually did something good for the country - infrastructures in Iraq. He made shit loads of money for himself during his years too. This new Obama guy just seems to... waste money

How the fuck does the above have any correlation to a kid and his super cars?
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2010, 10:52 AM   #48
woosh
Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: rs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg335i View Post
i would think BMW owners would be mature enough to understand that life isn't fair...there is always someone with bigger and better.

yeah, he owns 30 supercars...so fucking what? people like him constitute a minuscule fraction of the population. you own a BMW, which is better than a good majority of the world.

some of you haters are disgustingly ungrateful. we are all extremely fortunate.
Took the words straight out of my mouth, mate. Couldn't have said it better myself.

It's kind of disheartening to see the amount of ungrateful people on this board.. wishing death upon others etc.. is this what we turn into when we add greed into the mix
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2010, 11:02 AM   #49
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWinNorthdakota View Post

How the fuck does the above have any correlation to a kid and his super cars?

thank you.

and beyond to sims, that stop making fucking extreme generalizations about all Americans, geezus. I've got a ton I could say about Canadians or any other nationalities, but I don't, because that's stupid, ignorant, and generally annoying as fuck
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2010, 11:07 AM   #50
06E90Rostik
2006 join date crew
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i, 2011 335i

Garage List
2011 335i  [10.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
The thing is that a college kid with a modded 335 that he worked his ass of to get, is happier that that guy. It is not what you have it is how bad you want it.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2010, 11:44 AM   #51
FStop7
I like cars
Vatican City State
Rep
Drives: M6

Every second you spend envying someone else's toys is a second spent not getting your own toys.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2010, 02:02 PM   #52
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad@PSI MOTORS View Post
we are all paying for his life by purchasing over priced fuel from the middle east. We have fuel here we can get to but the bleeding heart liberal ass monkey's won’t let us get it. Ya, you may say because of things like the BP spill, but that was because they were forced to drill too far off shore and go too deep and the risks are too high for that when there is plenty of oil onshore and right off shore in shallow waters. Not to mention all that is in the Alaska and Canadian northern territories. So this little shit bag gets to reap the benefits of our corrupt and incompetent government forcing us to take oil form them. We propped those countries up decades ago by agreeing to buy oil from them in exchange for allowing the US to build military bases over there as a strategic foothold. Oh and Donald Rumsfeld and George bush Sr. are the ones to thank for that mess. Do some research and you will see those tools shaking the hand of saddam hussein(did not capatilize name on purpose) in the 70's, right around the time of that bullshit oil shortage here in the US. Fuck these people and I am glad this little shits 458 burned. The only thing that would of been better is if he was in it. Useless people. WTF has he done to deserve any of it? He was born to rich pile of dog shit is all. I am sick of these people being covered in the media and made to look like important people or rock stars. At least rock stars do something useful. I hope this guy gets killed while driving one of his blood money cars. Anyone who disagrees with me or thinks I am just a big hater or meanie, can suck a fat dick. I am right, and that is all that matters to me.
Wow. I won't even start to pick apart this completely ignorant "logic." However, realize that you are representing a vendor on here, and such inflammatory comments are probably best left out of it. Maybe you are the owner, or simply a sales representative, but either way if this is how you and/or your company allows employees to conduct themselves while representing the greater entity I know who I certainly won't be contacting for parts. There is a time and a place for opinions like this and representing a business is not one of them - if you feel so strongly I would recommend an individual account as to not implicate PSI Motors any further in any more of these ignorant ramblings
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2010, 03:48 PM   #53
Mahmood07
Captain
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 + F85 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Wow. I won't even start to pick apart this completely ignorant "logic." However, realize that you are representing a vendor on here, and such inflammatory comments are probably best left out of it. Maybe you are the owner, or simply a sales representative, but either way if this is how you and/or your company allows employees to conduct themselves while representing the greater entity I know who I certainly won't be contacting for parts. There is a time and a place for opinions like this and representing a business is not one of them - if you feel so strongly I would recommend an individual account as to not implicate PSI Motors any further in any more of these ignorant ramblings
+1
///M3 Mods: | Eisenmann Race Exhaust | Primary Cats Delete (TTP) | ESS Tune | 19" Advan RS | Eibach Springs | MS Air Filter | BMW Perf. Spoiler | BMW Perf. Splitters | Euro LCI Tail lights | Angel iBright v.3.0 | 20% Tint | Matte black Kidney Grills | CF Side Gills | Painted Reflectors | Black M3 emblem
Appreciate 0