E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > DI Ask A Pro Blog: Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning 23 Hour Detail

08-16-2011, 02:34 PM   #1
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

DI Ask A Pro Blog: Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning 23 Hour Detail

The Detailed Image Ask a Pro Blog provides you with top quality detailing articles from elite detailers around the US. We share professional detail work, product reviews and step by step instructions along the way to help both new and experienced detailers. Check out this outstanding write up with pictures on the Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning 23hr Detail from author and professional detailer Eric Schuster in Orange County, CA. This Gallardo has all the normal accumulation of swirls, oxidation, very dirty wheels and many other dirty areas that are often left untouched. Eric does an amazing job paying attention to all the small details that separate the ordinary from extraordinary. Check out a few of the pictures below, but see the full Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning article here.

Deep cleaning the paint with a clay bar

Left wheel not cleaned, right wheel cleaned with SONAX Wheel Cleaner Full Effect

BEFORE

AFTER

Completed!

Read the entire Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning article here and learn more about what products and techniques were used to complete this outstanding detail!

If you have any questions please let me know or leave a comment at the bottom of the article.

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2011, 04:37 PM   #2
catch
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

hot
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2011, 12:33 PM   #3
twinturboa51
Captain
Armenia
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey F80 M3

dont know why i love this color on this car. any other car and it would make me want to barf. End result looks amazing!
      08-18-2011, 09:22 AM   #4
Detailed Image
United_States
Rep
Drives: Detailed by Detailed Image

I agree that I wouldn't want this color on my cars but some reason Lambo's can pull it off. Thanks for reading guys I hope you got a chance to check out the finished product in the full article.

Greg @ DI
Appreciate 0