E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Starter Motor Replacement Part Numbers

06-16-2014, 08:23 AM   #1
kenbrinkman
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 M235xi

Garage List
Starter Motor Replacement Part Numbers

Hey guys, for any of you who have replaced a starter motor on an N52, I need some help getting parts together. I bought the starter motor (reman Bosch SR0492X) at Napa for a steal at $110 and the aluminum bolts for $6, but the last thing that I need are the "crankcase vent hoses." Apparently, these become really brittle and are subject to break when removing them from the intake manifold. However, I'm having trouble finding the right hoses. On realOEM I can only find one: #14 on the digram below. In fact, when I called my local dealer they didn't know of two hoses, just the same one that I can find. (#11157559528)

This thread talks about the two crankcase vent hoses when removing the intake manifold:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=699305

They reference this diagram that I cannot find for my car at all:

Hoses #3 (11157522931) and #4 (11157567802) are the ones talked about in the thread. But can't find these on realOEM. Are #3 and #4 the hoses I should buy, or #14? Can anyone point me in the right direction? Should I just buy all three and return whatever I don't end up using? Any help would be really appreciated.
Appreciate 0