E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Middle East > list the mods youve done!!

07-23-2010, 06:15 PM   #23
q8-tii
Private
Belgium
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i DCT (sold)

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azooz335553 View Post
The GulfRuns have always been an amazing event in my opinion I've seen some crazy cars as well as some crazy crashes, one involving a Porsche GT3 RS crashing into the barrier at the Bahrain International Circuit causing the rear wing to fly around 20 meters into the air, 9ij miskeen ra3eeh, the car got totaled but the guy was ok.I dont think me driving 3ala shari3 bu7adreeya is an option at the moment cause I dont think my rims will reach in one piece with the roads in Saudi. Inshalla when you come to the GulfRun you will have a lot of fun Bahrain gets filled with cars that look like they are on a Gumball run. Let me know if you are ever Bahrain though so we can meet and I will show you around if you'd like.
Sweet ill PM you before the GulfRun6 event at the beginning of next year inshalla
09 E92 335i - Jet Black - M-Tech Full Body Kit - DCT - OEM M-Tech Front CF Splitters -OEM Gloss Black Individual Shadowline Trim - 19" Style 230 Rims (Painted Matte Jet Anthracite)- CF Mirror Covers - OEM M3 Trunk Lip Wing. MODS - JB3 2.0 - BMS DCI - AR Design OC - Helix FMIC - Stett CP - Forge DV's - MS 3" Coated DP's - SuperSprint Catback
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2010, 07:07 AM   #24
E92BSM10
Brigadier General
England
Rep
Drives: E92 320D M-Sport Highline

leds
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2010, 04:56 AM   #25
halkordy89
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '07 e90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azooz335553 View Post
The GulfRuns have always been an amazing event in my opinion I've seen some crazy cars as well as some crazy crashes, one involving a Porsche GT3 RS crashing into the barrier at the Bahrain International Circuit causing the rear wing to fly around 20 meters into the air, 9ij miskeen ra3eeh, the car got totaled but the guy was ok.I dont think me driving 3ala shari3 bu7adreeya is an option at the moment cause I dont think my rims will reach in one piece with the roads in Saudi. Inshalla when you come to the GulfRun you will have a lot of fun Bahrain gets filled with cars that look like they are on a Gumball run. Let me know if you are ever Bahrain though so we can meet and I will show you around if you'd like.
damn... you guys make me wana ship my car to bahrain for thr gulfruns haha
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2010, 12:38 PM   #26
BMOEW
Lieutenant Colonel
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is AW

07 E92 335i

JB3 2.0
VK Catless DP
Helix FMIC
Stett Charge Pipe w/ Tial Bov
RPI Scoops
Black Front Grills
Hamman Quad Tip diffuser
Cf M3 Spoiler
LC 19" Z2S in Full Satin Black
M3 Pedals

Mohamad min Lebanon
2011 335IS Alpine White|Coral Red|DCT|BuraQ E60 Tune|DCI|VRSF 3" DownPipes| ER ChargePipe w/ HKS SSQV BOV|VRSF 7" FMIC|RB PCV| BMS Oil Catch Can|NGK 5992|AQUAMIST HFS-4 w/Twin Methanol Tank|Custom Exhaust| ST Coilovers| and a METAL FOOT
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2010, 11:29 PM   #27
q8-tii
Private
Belgium
Rep

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOEW View Post
07 E92 335i

JB3 2.0
VK Catless DP
Helix FMIC
Stett Charge Pipe w/ Tial Bov
RPI Scoops
Black Front Grills
Hamman Quad Tip diffuser
Cf M3 Spoiler
LC 19" Z2S in Full Satin Black
M3 Pedals

Mohamad min Lebanon
Really nice mod list , im thinking of changing my Diverter Valves to a BOV, hows your Tial BOV sound? Does it release a whoosh at every gear change or only if you floor it because the cops here are a hassle sometimes...
09 E92 335i - Jet Black - M-Tech Full Body Kit - DCT - OEM M-Tech Front CF Splitters -OEM Gloss Black Individual Shadowline Trim - 19" Style 230 Rims (Painted Matte Jet Anthracite)- CF Mirror Covers - OEM M3 Trunk Lip Wing. MODS - JB3 2.0 - BMS DCI - AR Design OC - Helix FMIC - Stett CP - Forge DV's - MS 3" Coated DP's - SuperSprint Catback
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2010, 06:35 AM   #28
cpt.parrot
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Hi Q8-tii... I'm here in Kuwait as well and just picked up a used '07 335i. So far it's got the AFE intake and a STETT charge pipe with the Forge DV's, but I'm looking to add some goodies to it soon. Do you know of a good source for aftermarket performance parts here in Kuwait? Also if you've got a good mechanic that you can recommend that know's the 335i I'd love that info as well! We should connect sometime and talk cars! Cheers.
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #29
q8-tii
Private
Belgium
Rep

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpt.parrot View Post
Hi Q8-tii... I'm here in Kuwait as well and just picked up a used '07 335i. So far it's got the AFE intake and a STETT charge pipe with the Forge DV's, but I'm looking to add some goodies to it soon. Do you know of a good source for aftermarket performance parts here in Kuwait? Also if you've got a good mechanic that you can recommend that know's the 335i I'd love that info as well! We should connect sometime and talk cars! Cheers.
Hey, well in Kuwait no one actually does know the potential of a 335i so no one actually sells parts in their stores, they can just order online for you, or you pretty much do it by yourself. For me it was with the help of a friend where i got my parts. As for the installation i got 3 good places in mind where i got my parts installed, so if you want to meet i'd be happy to just PM me the location and the time .
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2010, 09:21 PM   #30
BuLoOoSki
Colonel
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Hey there,
Congrats on the car, by any chance is your car a US import that has a sapphire black exterior and red interior? 18 inch rims? Could this be the car by any chance?
http://www.q8car.com/kuwait/english/...emdetails.aspx

I'm only asking because I sold my car 3 months ago and I heard that the guy who bought it had it up for sale. I sold my car with the same mods you mentioned and its also a 2007 E92 that why I'm wondering. If it is, you might be happy to know of a mod that is also on the car that you probably don't know about It's called LSD.

Btw, I also have a couple of mods from before that are for sale, exhaust, downpipe, and JB3 2.0.

Q8-tii is also a friend of mine (shlonek jasem ), we can meet up if you want and talk about the 335, getting parts and good shops. PM me your number
2015 BMW F80 M3: Tractive EDC Suspension / Dinan Anti-Roll Bars / GC Camber Plates / KMP Dual Diff Mount / Girodisc Rotors / GT4 Brake Cooling Kit / PTF Flash Tune / Eisenmann Downpipes / CSF Heat Exchanger / BMS Charge Pipes
2007 BMW E92 335i (SOLD): BMS JB4 / Quaife LSD / Riss Racing DPs / Helix Intercooler / BMS Intake / STETT Charge Pipe / Forge DVs

Last edited by BuLoOoSki; 08-20-2010 at 09:35 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2010, 10:16 PM   #31
cpt.parrot
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuLoOoSki View Post
Hey there,
Congrats on the car, by any chance is your car a US import that has a sapphire black exterior and red interior? 18 inch rims? Could this be the car by any chance?
http://www.q8car.com/kuwait/english/...emdetails.aspx

I'm only asking because I sold my car 3 months ago and I heard that the guy who bought it had it up for sale. I sold my car with the same mods you mentioned and its also a 2007 E92 that why I'm wondering. If it is, you might be happy to know of a mod that is also on the car that you probably don't know about It's called LSD.

Btw, I also have a couple of mods from before that are for sale, exhaust, downpipe, and JB3 2.0.

Q8-tii is also a friend of mine (shlonek jasem ), we can meet up if you want and talk about the 335, getting parts and good shops. PM me your number
LOL... yeah that's my car alright!!! I'm totally thrilled to hear it's got LSD!!! I'd love to hear anything else you know about the car, as I'm starting to think I may not have gotten the compete story on it. I'm going on holiday for two weeks starting tonight, but I'll PM you guys when I get back. I'm looking forward to meeting some other car guys here in Kuwait!
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2010, 09:10 AM   #32
cpt.parrot
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

Hey BuLoOoSki,

I tried to PM you to get some more info about the car, but as I'm a new member to these forums I don't have PM activated yet. If you can send me a PM, or an email at cpt.parrot@gmail.com, I'll give you my contact info. Thanks.

~Parrot
Appreciate 0
      08-21-2010, 02:47 PM   #33
BuLoOoSki
Colonel
Kuwait
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW M3

Quote:
Hey BuLoOoSki,

I tried to PM you to get some more info about the car, but as I'm a new member to these forums I don't have PM activated yet. If you can send me a PM, or an email at cpt.parrot@gmail.com, I'll give you my contact info. Thanks.

~Parrot
I'll email you btw the car also has air scoops and an oil catch can incase you havent noticed. i'll tell u more about it when we meet. one thing you should know is that you own what used to be the fastest 335i in Kuwait untill i removed all the performance parts The car is in excellent shape and well taken care of, i just had to sell it because i need more of a family car. The only thing it needed when i sold it was new wastegates as they where rattling like crazy. I can help you with it if the guy who bought it from me didnt replace them.
2015 BMW F80 M3: Tractive EDC Suspension / Dinan Anti-Roll Bars / GC Camber Plates / KMP Dual Diff Mount / Girodisc Rotors / GT4 Brake Cooling Kit / PTF Flash Tune / Eisenmann Downpipes / CSF Heat Exchanger / BMS Charge Pipes
2007 BMW E92 335i (SOLD): BMS JB4 / Quaife LSD / Riss Racing DPs / Helix Intercooler / BMS Intake / STETT Charge Pipe / Forge DVs
Appreciate 0
      08-25-2010, 01:45 PM   #34
Arnold_Powers
that M guy
United_States
Rep
Drives: F82 M4

2010 335i mtech
-gp thunder angel eyes
-hamman front carbon fiber lip
-painted reflectors
-black grills
-red scoops
-gloss black vynal roof
-m3 spoiler
-duke dynamics carbon diffuser
-30% tints
-jb+ max jb3 comming this week
-vishnu dci intake
-forge dv's
-muffler delete with magnaflow 3.5 slanted tips
-i beat a e92 m3
-carbon wrap interior. with center black
-h&r sport springs
-10mm rear spacers.
-oem 19" mtech wheels
-blacked out bmw badges

Last edited by Arnold_Powers; 11-21-2010 at 04:46 AM..
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2010, 10:03 AM   #35
Ferre86
Captain
Turkey
Rep
Drives: E93 M3/H2/SL350/Panamera 4/

Esselamun Aleyküm From Turkey,

my cars and mods are listed below on my sign ..

| e93 M-DCT ESS VT2-625 | Akra Slip-on | Challenge Race Catless x-pipe | Challenge front lip | Challenge Diffuser | Carbon front grilles | defi gauges control unit | Macht Schnell gauge panel | E93 M3 trunk Spoiler | IND Carbon Fiber Side Markers |
Appreciate 0