E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The things people do while they drive.....wtf

02-18-2008, 11:45 AM   #23
Park2670
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tesla Model 3

I think the main problem people in the USA have is that driving is a privilege NOT a right. We need a better driving program!
      02-18-2008, 05:50 PM   #24
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
I watched a bitch in a range rover make a left turn today.....while talking on her cell phone, having a dog in her lap that was moving all over the place, and eating. I was amazed. I only wish she was next to me at a light or something so I could roll down my window and say something like "YOUR DRIVING A CAR MORON"
+100000000000000
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 05:50 PM   #25
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTV View Post
Haha that's jokes man.

I remember watching some bitch putting on her eyeliner while she was on the highway. WTF?? I just laid into the horn for a good 10 seconds until she finally looked over and when she did I just shook my head.
I salute you. I'ma try this myself one day if I get the chance.
Appreciate 0
      02-18-2008, 05:54 PM   #26
MTV
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: E60 M5, Volvo S60R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
I salute you. I'ma try this myself one day if I get the chance.
Do it.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 01:05 PM   #27
bartman32
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

Garage List
2017 M2  [0.00]
Yesterday I saw a guy driving with not one dog on his lap but two! You'd think this would be illegal! How do you drive like that? How is that safe? Why aren't the dog people up in arms about what will happen when this guy gets into an accident. Doggy pancake with the airbag!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 01:10 PM   #28
stooken
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E70 X5

i dig for gold.
      02-19-2008, 01:19 PM   #29
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
I can't stand seeing people do other crap while driving.

When I use to have a long drive home from work I always saw some idiots reading the newspaper or a fucking novel. This pisses me off more than anything else.

I also hate seeing people with their kids not strapped in hopping around in the back seat like it's the damn carnival.

I should have gotten a pic, but I saw a 5 series on Saturday night at Freebirds with a bumper sticker that said "Hang up and DRIVE". I thought the funniest part was it being on a bimmer, as we're probably the most stereotyped owners for driving and yapping on the cell at the same time.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 01:21 PM   #30
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartman32 View Post
Yesterday I saw a guy driving with not one dog on his lap but two! You'd think this would be illegal! How do you drive like that? How is that safe? Why aren't the dog people up in arms about what will happen when this guy gets into an accident. Doggy pancake with the airbag!
hey randy haha, havent talked you in while bud! And I know, I still don't understand how having an unrestrained animal in a car is legal, especially a dog on someones lap!

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 01:27 PM   #31
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
I can't stand seeing people do other crap while driving.

When I use to have a long drive home from work I always saw some idiots reading the newspaper or a fucking novel. This pisses me off more than anything else.

I also hate seeing people with their kids not strapped in hopping around in the back seat like it's the damn carnival.

I should have gotten a pic, but I saw a 5 series on Saturday night at Freebirds with a bumper sticker that said "Hang up and DRIVE". I thought the funniest part was it being on a bimmer, as we're probably the most stereotyped owners for driving and yapping on the cell at the same time.
I've yet to see someone reading, but if I were to see that, I would make it my duty to flag that idiot down and let him/her know whats up. And its funny how my mentality's changed about people on their cell phones while driving. People used to think nothing of it. Now, when I see someone on their phone while driving (especially women) I get pissed and it actually looks really stupid and bad on their part. In Germany you can't even drive with flip flops or sandals. If you get pulled over in Germany and the officer notices your wearing flips/sandals, you will get a ticket for that. Ever wonder why cup holders where never a German car's thing, and a lot of times you hear that they engineered cup holders in their cars just for us Americans? Because they understand that driving is a serious and major task!

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 01:33 PM   #32
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

I feel like an idiot, or a wussy ass bitch when I just have to put the phone up to my ear to say that "I'm driving, so i'll call you back," let alone actually carry on a conversation. Idiot because its unsafe, and "wussy ass bitch" because of how ignorant, stereotypical of a BMW driver, and uncautious it looks and it is. I rarely ever use the bluetooth pairing through my iDrive though.......I hate having my music interrupted like that, and would rather just wait and call the person back later.

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 01:42 PM   #33
stumpy221
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi sedan

I once saw someone eating chinese take out noodles with chop sticks while driving.
Get out and drive
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 02:14 PM   #34
MTV
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy221 View Post
I once saw someone eating chinese take out noodles with chop sticks while driving.
You don't see that everyday!
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #35
MTV
Banned
Canada
Rep

Quote:
I feel like an idiot, or a wussy ass bitch when I just have to put the phone up to my ear to say that "I'm driving, so i'll call you back," let alone actually carry on a conversation. Idiot because its unsafe, and "wussy ass bitch" because of how ignorant, stereotypical of a BMW driver, and uncautious it looks and it is. I rarely ever use the bluetooth pairing through my iDrive though.......I hate having my music interrupted like that, and would rather just wait and call the person back later.
Ya, I know what you mean about you're music being interrupted. When my music's on, I'm in the fucking zone.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 02:25 PM   #36
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTV View Post
Ya, I know what you mean about you're music being interrupted. When my music's on, I'm in the fucking zone.
better be with all that new music you got now haha! That music is "zone" music for sure

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #37
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
I've yet to see someone reading, but if I were to see that, I would make it my duty to flag that idiot down and let him/her know whats up. And its funny how my mentality's changed about people on their cell phones while driving.
So they are driving like an idiot and you want to distract them even more?

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 03:58 PM   #38
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
neema, ask Vipul about that lady reading, talking on the phone, and driving on the freeway
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 04:03 PM   #39
O-cha
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Mcoupe

I want those steel things that cops have on the front of their car so I can PIT maneuver people like that and just keep driving without a scratch.
      02-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #40
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
So they are driving like an idiot and you want to distract them even more?
Well they're already somewhat distracted, why not take it to the next level hah. No, by flag down I meant at a stop light or something.

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #41
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
neema, ask Vipul about that lady reading, talking on the phone, and driving on the freeway
haha alright

Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 07:53 PM   #42
Couch
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
I've yet to see someone reading, but if I were to see that, I would make it my duty to flag that idiot down and let him/her know whats up. And its funny how my mentality's changed about people on their cell phones while driving. People used to think nothing of it. Now, when I see someone on their phone while driving (especially women) I get pissed and it actually looks really stupid and bad on their part. In Germany you can't even drive with flip flops or sandals. If you get pulled over in Germany and the officer notices your wearing flips/sandals, you will get a ticket for that. Ever wonder why cup holders where never a German car's thing, and a lot of times you hear that they engineered cup holders in their cars just for us Americans? Because they understand that driving is a serious and major task!
Same here bro.

I have friends that HAVE TO talk on the phone on the way home from work. I just don't get it. Thing is they don't get why they shouldn't. For years I've always had an attitude when people called me while driving.

My mom, thankfully, understands and knows when I'm driving I hate to be on the phone. So that's pretty cool.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 08:17 PM   #43
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Well they're already somewhat distracted, why not take it to the next level hah. No, by flag down I meant at a stop light or something.
word.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2008, 08:21 PM   #44
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cars4lyfe View Post
hey it could've been worse; she could've been giving her man a handjob with one hand and fingering her anus w/ her other.
hahaha, now that......i would like to see *edit* would like to be apart of.

Appreciate 0