E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > FS: Paddle Retrofit Harness

12-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
Topshelf
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '07 335xi/'08 135i

FS: Paddle Retrofit Harness

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 45.00
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
The last of my BMW items to sell. This is the retrofit harness that I made for my '07 335xi which came with the Sport Package, but not pre-wired for paddles. I don't know the exact years, but I believe starting in '08 this is no longer a concern. So anyone with an '06 or '07 who did or wants to do the M3/M Sport steering wheel with paddles will need to follow the retrofit instructions to make them work. You can do it a few ways, but I'm a big proponent of never cutting into OEM wiring or hacking wires, so I used all BMW connectors and wires to make the harness up. There's two parts. 1 which plugs into the paddles and sits inside the steering wheel. That connector is complete and takes seconds to install. The other mounts at the shifter. That one is also a quick plug and play, but you will need to extend the two leads that run up the shifter column as I didn't have time to open up the column and ended up cutting those for quick removal. There's detailed instructions on the forum, and this is a easy and clean way to upgrade your wheel to a paddle version.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0