E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > For Sale: E60 M5/E63 M6/E9x - 20" wheels 3 piece split rims BMW 5x120

10-06-2017, 03:05 AM   #1
AWBimmer
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10

For Sale: E60 M5/E63 M6/E9x - 20" wheels 3 piece split rims BMW 5x120

Hi there,

After a year of running these stunning wheels, I am regrettably offering them on here for someone else to enjoy.

Let me just tell you I did a lot of research before spending almost £4k on wheels, which were custom made to my specs and shipped from the USA. I also paid a hefty amount in import and tax upon their arrival to the UK - but I guess it's what we do when we are a bit crazy with cars!

These are a 1st in the world 'MA6' design in Brushed Titanium centres, gold hardware, gloss black barrels, and fully polished lips, by AIM.

Specs:

5 x 120
20" 3 piece split wheels/rims

Front:

10x20 et 10 (I have put 18mm spacers to clear the struts and give it a nice look - NO RUBBING!)
255 30 20 Pirelli P zero (not included if shipping, available with sale for free if collecting)

Rear:
11.5x20 et 7 (no spacers required)
295 30 20 Pirelli P zero (not included if shipping, available with sale for free if collecting)

Reason for not including tyres for shipping is they won't fit in the wheels box and they have only a few thousand miles left but happy for you to have them FOC if collecting.

Condition:

Show condition. Lips have been polished regardless of weather and these pics speak a thousand words. Lips/dishes I would say are a solid 8.5 / 10 and could do with some elbow grease at best. You won't need to send these for professional polishing as I have done my best to maintain them.

Fitment:
This will fit any E60 or E63/4 and E9x M3 with an arch roll. They would also fit other models but please check yourself. I had my rear arches rolled by Arch Enemies to clear the rear tyres slightly. The fitment is absolutely spot on!

My car and these wheels are being featured on Performance BMW Magazine soon as I pull my finger out so just to give you an example that they're no gimmicks!

I waited over 9 weeks for them to be made, shipped and cleared by customs so if you're looking for something different and special, viewing is very welcome. No pressure to turn up with cash but if you like them, we can talk.

Please note however, I'm in no rush for the money and so low ball offers will not be entertained. I've given some prices below to indicate where my expectations lie so please be respectful. I have retained the original boxes for the next owner to safe-keep if they'd like.

I might be negotiable (to an extent) if you show me a nicely modded car Afterall that's what I love to see/do.

Prices:

£2,700 including shipping to mainland UK
£2,800 including shipping to Europe
£2,900 including shipping to the US

Deposit of £150 and rest either cash or bank transfer only.

Hopefully I've not missed anything out but please give me a text/call if you have any questions.

Let me know if you need any info, m: +44 7817 803402
Attached Images