E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Tischer - Horrible Service!!!

04-24-2008, 06:34 PM   #23
benny90
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by phozenstone View Post
Then please elaborate on what you think the point of a "Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum" thread would be?
+1, you have a right to speak your mind, but you should know the rules before you order. This is standard practice to have a restocking fee, especially for custom order parts... sucks but its just the way it is. If you don't want it, I'm sure someone on the board wouldn't mind buying it from you in the for sale thread. Tischer has some of the best customer service out there if not the best!! Evan has helped me out countless times with questions I've had, even if it was about something I didn't purchase from them! So IMO you not knowing something does not warrant saying that they have horrible service.
2006 330i E90 || Jet Black on Terra || STEP | ZSP | ZPP | FULL M-tech Kit | Linea Corse LC818's / 19x8.5 ET30 / 19x10 ET22 / Falken FK452's | 35% Pinnacle Tint | Blacklines | CF Trim & Roundels | Predator ICE | Alarm | Cosmos Fogs | Smoked Corners w/ X5 Bulbs | BMW Performance Grills | BMW Performance Steering Wheel | M Sport E-Brake | ACS Roof Spoiler & Pedals | M3 Spoiler | Euro Fog Switch | Paddle Retrofit Kit | CF Mtech Splitters
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2008, 07:48 PM   #24
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2018 530e X-Drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny90 View Post
+1, you have a right to speak your mind, but you should know the rules before you order. This is standard practice to have a restocking fee, especially for custom order parts... sucks but its just the way it is. If you don't want it, I'm sure someone on the board wouldn't mind buying it from you in the for sale thread. Tischer has some of the best customer service out there if not the best!! Evan has helped me out countless times with questions I've had, even if it was about something I didn't purchase from them! So IMO you not knowing something does not warrant saying that they have horrible service.
i'd agree with you if this was a custom order part.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2008, 08:47 PM   #25
txusa03
Major General
Rep
Drives: TS330iPPSP6MT

Would you want to get this if the products shows up at your delivery address in 14 business days/ Just curious.

Your visa/master card should not be charged until Tischer actually shipped out the products.

How much did you pay for this product maybe someone see this thread and want to take it off your hands.
      04-25-2008, 12:42 AM   #26
normtrum
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i

[QUOTE=txusa03;2552016]Would you want to get this if the products shows up at your delivery address in 14 business days/ Just curious.

Your visa/master card should not be charged until Tischer actually shipped out the products.

How much did you pay for this product maybe someone see this thread and want to take it off your hands.[/QUOTE]

+1...even if you're dissatisfied with the whole transaction, you could still go through with it and easily sell it on this forum. No reason to worry.
      04-25-2008, 12:55 AM   #27
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

tischer must die ...
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 01:58 AM   #28
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

I live on the other side of the country (basically) and over the ocean, but I still got awesome service from Evan and Jason.

Bottom line:
1. You should have read their policies prior to placing your order, as you would have known about their restocking fee.
2. If you didn't agree with their restocking fee (had you read the policies to begin with), you wouldn't have placed your order in the first place.
3. You should have IM'd Evan or Jason if you had any doubt about the item being in stock, so they could check on parts availability. They're easily reachable via AIM, at the strangest hours to boot. That's what I did prior to placing all my orders.

You're getting your wheel in a few days, move on with life and order from someone else if you're so unhappy.
      04-25-2008, 02:11 AM   #29
nmcampbell
On The Highway To Hell
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i jt blk/lemon

Garage List
2008 e90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan@Tischer View Post

These cry-baby threads are ridiculous and should not be permitted.

YOu guy have always done alright by me. Including answering any questions I've had. You nailed it...you can do 1,000 things right for somebody and 1 thing wrong and you're screwed. I don't even get what the complaint is about. Unless you have your stock wheel off and sold to somebody already, what are you getting your panties in a bunch about?
09' E92 M3 / Jerez Black / Black / Carbon Leather Trim / Technology / Premium / 19" Wheels / DCT / Enhanced Sound / Sat radio / iPod cable / Smartphone integration / PDC / V1 (Hardwired)/ Black Fuzzy Dice / (Delivered 4/17/09)
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 02:14 AM   #30
MMAJNKE
MMA Changed My Life!
Japan
Rep
Drives: e92 m3 & f30 328i

Garage List
jason was a real dude to work with got my m trim alarm and fob cover next day shipping he made sure everything went thru on time and direct. Tischer is King. Maybe they dont like you jk.... hey i know you buddy you hooked me up with your gp thunders
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 06:46 AM   #31
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcampbell View Post

YOu guy have always done alright by me. Including answering any questions I've had. You nailed it...you can do 1,000 things right for somebody and 1 thing wrong and you're screwed. I don't even get what the complaint is about. Unless you have your stock wheel off and sold to somebody already, what are you getting your panties in a bunch about?
obviously its not about the money or the time, its the fact that i ordered a regular part off their website, which they knowlingly turned into a special order when they decided to place an order with BMW AG for it without notifying me. And the fact that they did told me they don't know when it would arrive, could be weeks/months for all i know. Maybe if this happened to you personally you would understand. I'm not sure you understand the point of the vendor review forum, if you don't want to read about bad service then why are you lurking in this part of the forum?
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 09:26 AM   #32
FrankoQ
Deny everything
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i; 2015 X6, S1000RR

Garage List
2015 BMW X6  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
obviously its not about the money or the time, its the fact that i ordered a regular part off their website, which they knowlingly turned into a special order when they decided to place an order with BMW AG for it without notifying me. And the fact that they did told me they don't know when it would arrive, could be weeks/months for all i know. Maybe if this happened to you personally you would understand. I'm not sure you understand the point of the vendor review forum, if you don't want to read about bad service then why are you lurking in this part of the forum?
Could it also be about how you approach the situation?

We all had made online orders and had a "delay" or problem with the order.
But, communications with the vendor in a good manner go a long way!

I had a bad experience with someone here and keeping my cool and a lot of
communication fixed the problem.

The Tischer boys go way beyond to service our community.
Of course, there are things that are beyond their control and we just have to work with them.

I hope all is taken care for you and you get your parts.

I need a drink

Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 09:43 AM   #33
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep

Delete

Last edited by Ph0zenstone; 03-03-2020 at 06:41 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 10:00 AM   #34
vase330
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 E63S; 15.5 RangeRover ATB

Are we not over reacting just a tiny bit here?

Dude, I have to say you are just plain wrong. Maybe things could have gone better, but we are all human. I have ordered things from them too, and sometimes the part is not there when you thought it would be there. Just a point, I was the first front lip spoiler customer. The part was not even there, and I didn't know it had to be ordered from Germany. No big deal, I waited over a month for the parts to come in. Besides no one else anywhere even in Germany on my ED trip had the OEM spoiler. Not their fault, supply delays happen all the time in every business. Just be realistic when you buy stuff.

You have every right to complain and state your mind, but I just think this a little over the top. Just my objective judgment.
      04-25-2008, 10:49 AM   #35
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep

i guess patience would be the key to everything huh? unfortunately i'm an external auditor and patience is not something that comes by easily in us lol I spoke with Jason yesterday via email and he says the part should be here in 5 days, thats all i wanted to know in my original email but their response was not as i expected hence this thread. Not only did they not have a timeframe of delivery, but they went on about how i cannot cancel and would charge me 20% restocking fee on something that wasn't even a special order to begin with. I hope this gets resolved soon as well and no hard feelings with Tischer, i just hope they improve their online ordering system soon...
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 01:03 PM   #36
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

Quote:
thats all i wanted to know in my original email but their response was not as i expected hence this thread.

Maybe the response wasn't what you wanted to hear, but it was an honest and timely response nonetheless. We told you exactly what we knew(the next business day from the day we placed the order with BMW) at the time. This doesn't mean that Tischer has horrible customer service, it just means that your first experience with BMW's backorder procedure wasn't what you expected. Your posting was disrespectful:
Quote:
and that guy Jason Reighard has the worst customer service ever
..and your complaint invalid. The Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback forum is to be used to give feedback about consumer experiences with the various vendors on E90Post.com, not for posting whining complaints when a company follows their procedures clearly outlined on their homepage. You neglected to simply log on and check the status of your order. The notification of the backorder was in there since the 23rd for you to see. We're here to help, but obviously we're not going to hold your hand through the entire ordering process.

Quote:
and no hard feelings with Tischer, i just hope they improve their online ordering system soon...

Do I take it personally when I'm accused of having horrible customer service? Of course I do - this is my livelyhood. We take great pride in what we do here and the truth is - we do the best we can, with what we have to work with.

Everyone have a great weekend, and a special thanks goes out to all of you who stepped up and spoke out in our defense. We really appreciate it, and it does speak volumes about our commitment to customer service. Evan and I do honestly try to treat every customer as fair as possible, but as stated above - you can't make every customer happy, 100% of the time.

Now....[/EndThread]
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 02:35 PM   #37
ubern00b
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 06 325i

i'd agree with taking it this seriously if someone from mcdonald's had put 5 nuggets into the box instead of 6.

but i think you've set your expectations a little too high when it comes to any sort of online ordering, which isn't the same as fast food.

as the buyer, i am borderline fanatic about checking the status of my order. i think anyone wants their stuff as soon as possible, but there are times (backorder) where you just won't get it immediately.

not to come off as rude, but maybe you wouldn't feel so frustrated if you re-calibrated your expectations.

it's tough in our "must have now" society, but it's a reality i think we all have to accept, or just walk around being pissed off all the time that we didn't get what we wanted 5 minutes before we even knew we wanted it.

Quote:
i'd agree with you if this was a custom order part.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2008, 04:27 PM   #38
sinnet112
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E89 Z4

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubern00b View Post
i'd agree with taking it this seriously if someone from mcdonald's had put 5 nuggets into the box instead of 6.

but i think you've set your expectations a little too high when it comes to any sort of online ordering, which isn't the same as fast food.

as the buyer, i am borderline fanatic about checking the status of my order. i think anyone wants their stuff as soon as possible, but there are times (backorder) where you just won't get it immediately.

not to come off as rude, but maybe you wouldn't feel so frustrated if you re-calibrated your expectations.

it's tough in our "must have now" society, but it's a reality i think we all have to accept, or just walk around being pissed off all the time that we didn't get what we wanted 5 minutes before we even knew we wanted it.
Well said.

I've had nothing but good experiences from all of the vendors from Tischer here on this board. They've helped me out even when they knew I probably wasn't going to buy something, which is impressive in and of itself. Unfortunately, you had a less than positive experience which wasn't any fault of theirs.

Z4 sdrive30i | Deep Sea Blue | Ivory White Nappa Extended Leather | ZSP
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 09:48 AM   #39
cipher5
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Donington Grey X3M Comp

National Backorder is no big deal. I bought a part from Tischer and it was on National Backorder. One thing I love about Tischer is that they DO NOT charge your card until the part is shipped. I have seen vendors on here find out the order is backordered and still charge your card, leaving you to pay for something that isn't even in your hands.

Back to my point though, I haven't seen anything on National Backorder take longer than 1-2 weeks. Is that so bad to wait a little longer?

Also, on any part that is special order, I would check with Jason or Evan, they happily check how long it will take to get it. This will relieve any unnecessary headaches on both ends
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 10:03 AM   #40
Bama M3
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 13 Z4 28i

Jason and Evan are awesome. They provide great service and they have very competitive prices.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 10:09 AM   #41
Ph0zenstone
Major General
Rep

i already see the pending charge on my Chase Visa

i know they are trying to resolve this as they sent me a tracking number early friday but its still not showing up in the UPS system after 2 days. i'm a bit confused as to what they are trying to do here but i will certainly give them the benefit of the doubt and assume UPS does not update over the weekend and that they do notrespond to emails over the weekend.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 11:15 AM   #42
canucklion
pull my finger to get your kinder® surprise
Canada
Rep
Drives: circles around you

exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mantis View Post
useless thread. so what now we all gonna stop buying from them? or u trying to twist their arms? i never get the point of these threads
      04-27-2008, 11:21 AM   #43
canucklion
Canada
Rep

stop being a whiny lil bitch.

Both Jason and Evan are employees at Tischer BMW, they're not the owner, they're paid employees that have a regular 9-5 Monday to Friday working hours.

And yeah, like most couriers, unless the package is shipped via their super-urgent crazy expensive superman delivery service, no, they don't delivery nor update the shipping status on weekends.

Yeah, I know your item is the most important item in the world and everyone in the world should bend over backwards for you, and I understand your pain... not really, I am being sarcastic.
Quote:
i'm a bit confused as to what they are trying to do here but i will certainly give them the benefit of the doubt and assume UPS does not update over the weekend and that they do notrespond to emails over the weekend.
      04-27-2008, 11:27 AM   #44
canucklion
Canada
Rep

Jason, let me say it again, of all the times I've dealt with you and Evan, nothing but great customer service on your end.

Jason has been very accommodating to me in the past, e.g. holding a shipment for me until a certain date, special order parts from Germany...etc

so take this useless nonsensical thread with a grain of salt, maybe even 1/2 a grain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@Tischer View Post
Do I take it personally when I'm accused of having horrible customer service? Of course I do - this is my livelyhood. We take great pride in what we do here and the truth is - we do the best we can, with what we have to work with.

Everyone have a great weekend, and a special thanks goes out to all of you who stepped up and spoke out in our defense. We really appreciate it, and it does speak volumes about our commitment to customer service. Evan and I do honestly try to treat every customer as fair as possible, but as stated above - you can't make every customer happy, 100% of the time.

Now....[/EndThread]