E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest > (HOUSTON) EuropeanAG's Monthly Meet April 1, 2011

03-31-2011, 08:18 PM   #1
BillLee
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
09 E92 M3  [9.00]
(HOUSTON) EuropeanAG's Monthly Meet April 1, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ls vtec View Post

EuropeanAG's Monthly Meet

April 1, 2011

7:30pm - 10:30pm

@

Southwell's Hamburger Grille

1909 Taylor Street

Get Directions

Let's make it huge, and bring your cameras!

Rules:
1. Our meets are attended by everyone from young kids to older people who walk around. PLEASE drive responsibly.
2. No revving or burning out.
3. No speeding in the parking lot.
4. No street-racing at or near premises.
5. Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lots & obey all stop signs.
6. Please keep the parking lot clean and throw away your trash in the appropriate waste baskets.
7. No loud music. Let's respect all the surrounding businesses.
8. Respect the management of our new meet spot and parking lot.
9. Park in ONE parking spot and DO NOT touch, lean, sit or get in people's cars unless you have permission from the vehicle’s owner.
10. Alcohol is not sold at Southwell’s Hamburger Grill. Please do not enter the facility or walk around the parking lot with alcohol. HPD officers patrol this location frequently, so be responsible.

***EAG PARKING***

Hey guys, below is a map I made to show were our actual parking spaces will be. Cole wants us to park there for most of the night. If we fill up that area too fast we can start parking in front of the Petsmart since they close at 9pm. PLEASE leave all spaces directly in front of Southwell's open for other customers that are not part of EAG. Our area has at least 40 spots, plus at the very back behind Petsmart there is more space to park in the trucking dock area, which is also good for some photo ops. The spot that Cole (manager) is giving us is fantastic, as the lighting is great for a meet and night photos. Between our spot and the actual Southwell's building there are some picnic tables for some outside eating. I want to let everyone know that their sprinkler system starts at 10pm or around that. Cole said for the most part the sprinklers do not pour out in the lots, but he just wanted to give us the heads up in case you're standing or seating next to them. I really think everyone will like the spot and I am very excited, especially after last night when I went over there to discuss the spot with him. Our area has an easy access street from Taylor. Once you pass the Panda Express the small street that enters the parking area will come up fast on you right.
Map showing our spot...

Reminder:
Please try to eat at the meet as they need the business as much as we need a new spot. Its a win/win situation if everyone participates. Lets not take advantage of the location. I encourage everyone to eat and drink at Southwell's. Even if it is an order of fries, please try and order something.
Thank you,
EAG Staff.

Appreciate 0