E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > ::: GODSPEED DVD ::: Finally Out!?!?

07-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #23
Bsaint
BsaintMedia.com
United_States
Rep
Drives: Collection of German

Here's a run down because I've had a few questions

The video is about an Hour and a half.

Here is a quick rundown "Back of the DVD"

BsaintMedia is proud to present their third fully-edited automotive DVD, "God Speed". This DVD is a collection of video coverage from Drift Events, Track Days, Races, Automotive Meets and Events containing some of the most expensive and fastest cars on the road today.

You will follow Drew's Run Rally as they travel state-to-state stopping at the infamous, "Tail of The Dragon" (a windy 11 mile stretch of road in the woods of Tennessee containing 318 curves and twists challenging any experienced driver, also claimed to be the best driving road in the United States) before driving another 14 hours to Miami where they meet up with some local car enthusiasts and enjoy the clubs and sights of South Beach.

Join car club, Eurowerkz, as their members make a 12-hour trip to Chicago to compete in the pinnacle of all car shows, "Hot Import Nights".

Tag along as Bimmerworks preps their 335i ITE racecar and tries to beat out the competition in two 12-hour endurance races.

H2O International in Ocean City, MD is filmed and covered for 2009 and 2010. Thousands of enthusiasts gather near the beach to show off their modified VWs, Audis, BMWs, and Porsches. With every successful event, H2O seems to grow exponentially and threaten their very existence as cops and locals see their town get taken over.

Luxury4Play, a successful high-end automotive website, has partnered with BsaintMedia to bring you a range of successful events such as "The Victory Run Rally" & "Tri-State Track Attack" where you will see expensive and rare automobiles driven to their absolute limit.

As if that's not enough, don't forget about the Bonus Footage: All of the material that was too graphic of acceptable to show in the DVD will be included at the very end of the DVD!
In this DVD:

Tri-State Track Attack

Bimmerworks @ NJMP

HIN Chicago

Drew's Run '09

Bimmerworks @ Summit Point

Drew's Run "Tail of the Dragon"

Donuts & Cops Go Together

Bimmerworks Meet

4ngieFest L4P

Midnight Run

H2O '09

Victory Rally

H2O '10

Bonus Footage (Un-rated)
      08-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #24
Bsaint
BsaintMedia.com
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoost View Post
ordered
Did you get yours yet?

just trying to follow up on everyone.
      08-04-2011, 02:13 PM   #25
TSM330i
2006 330i, TSM, Black, manual, sport
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 C2, GTI, Z4 3.0si Racecar

Do you have copies at Bimmerworks? I'm taking my car in on Monday night to get the Sparco seats installed

If not, drop a couple off. I'm sure Steve will sell them. I'll definitely take one since I'm more than likely in it at least a couple times since I was at 3 or 4 of the events listed.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2011, 04:29 PM   #26
iBoost
Retired e90post Member
Rep
Drives: real slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsaint View Post
Did you get yours yet?

just trying to follow up on everyone.
yeah i was to lazy to look for the thread,

It was pretty sweet, a shit load of cars. that bonus material made it all worth it. fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2011, 08:34 AM   #27
Bsaint
BsaintMedia.com
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW325xi View Post
Do you have copies at Bimmerworks? I'm taking my car in on Monday night to get the Sparco seats installed

If not, drop a couple off. I'm sure Steve will sell them. I'll definitely take one since I'm more than likely in it at least a couple times since I was at 3 or 4 of the events listed.
Yes Steve does have some at bimmerworks.

Bimmerzone also has some so either way WC is covered lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoost View Post
yeah i was to lazy to look for the thread,

It was pretty sweet, a shit load of cars. that bonus material made it all worth it. fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap fap
hahah it's okay,

Glad you enjoyed it as well!