E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Videos from tonights 311, Matisyahu, The Wailers, and The Expandables concert

08-20-2007, 07:09 AM   #1
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Videos from tonights 311, Matisyahu, The Wailers, and The Expandables concert

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals

Last edited by Neema; 04-01-2012 at 05:42 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2007, 10:46 PM   #2
E36_325i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 325i + '06 M3

Vids of yourself doing drugs on youtube FTMFL...that'll catch up to you when you least expect it.

I went to the Matisyahu/311 show in Indianapolis. It was awesome. I like the part when they were all out playing the drums.
      08-20-2007, 11:14 PM   #3
Cadillac Johnson
Free taco with stolen base
Rep
Drives: 335i? GTR? RS5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36_325i View Post
Vids of yourself doing drugs on youtube FTMFL...that'll catch up to you when you least expect it.

I went to the Matisyahu/311 show in Indianapolis. It was awesome. I like the part when they were all out playing the drums.
It is technically a tobacco pipe.

There's no way to tell what exactly was being smoked just from a vid.

I saw a 311 show maybe 8 years ago or so, dont remember much of it though... damn tobacco pipe...
      08-20-2007, 11:38 PM   #4
E36_325i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E36 325i + '06 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
.......but what do you mean that it'll catch up to me? Like how?
I guess you're right, cant prove anything from the vids. I just went through a rigorous investigation for a government clearance and they dug up some pretty crazy stuff about my past. Luckily, they didnt find any bad dirt on me. Thats what I was referring to. You never know what kind of career you might find yourself in later on in life. I was just saying don't put yourself in a situation now that could be detrimental to your future success.
      08-20-2007, 11:41 PM   #5
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by E36_325i View Post
I guess you're right, cant prove anything from the vids. I just went through a rigorous investigation for a government clearance and they dug up some pretty crazy stuff about my past. Luckily, they didnt find any bad dirt on me. Thats what I was referring to. You never know what kind of career you might find yourself in later on in life. I was just saying don't put yourself in a situation now that could be detrimental to your future success.
For sure man, thanks.....good looking out. Im just using youtube to make HTML codes for my videos for now so i can link them to my friends and put them on myspace and stuff.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0