E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Gary and Tire Rack are awesome

11-12-2008, 09:05 AM   #1
Mooreski
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: LMB '09 E90 M3

Gary and Tire Rack are awesome

I'm sure you've heard it before, but they are a great asset to this forum. Gary answered all of my questions quickly and thoroughly. Made sure the order was right before it went out and got the transaction done quickly. I ordered Saturday night. Monday morning they confirmed some things I wasn't sure about and I had the wheels at my door Tuesday. Took me a couple of weeks to get them put on (stupid work), but they are perfectly balanced and exactly as ordered right out of the box.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2008, 09:36 AM   #2
Martinmaxx
Private First Class
Argentina
Rep
Drives: E39/E46/E87/E92

Gary is a great asset to Tirerack and this forum.

He has always handled my international orders very professionally, shipping to Argentina without any delays.
Appreciate 0