E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > [DISCUSSION] Is this the new Porsche Panamera?

10-01-2012, 03:39 PM   #1
Milanno
Rep
Drives: BMW

[DISCUSSION] Is this the new Porsche Panamera?

Like we all know Porsche unveiled Panamera Sport Turismo Concept few days ago. Question is did Porsche actually presented future Panamera? I`ve decided to make few little adjustments on official sketch, so we can get bigger picture about possible styling for future Panamera. IMO if they stick to something like this, Panamera could be next bestseller in Porsche`s range.

If you like, leave comment about this styling for future Panamera. Do you think that Porsche should make something different for new Panamera? Or, could we get Panamera and Panamera Sport Turismo in same time?

For those who would like to compare this sketch with original, please click here

All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
      10-01-2012, 06:24 PM   #2
son_of_siggy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: CTS-V

Other than the green, I tend to like the original more. The rims you put on, while nicely done, look too much like Dodge SRT rims (to me) for them to fit a Porsche.

Looks like you chopped the top a BIT, but visibility would be pretty terrible, and the original sketch was pretty low cut as it was.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 12:32 PM   #3
Wolfinwolfsclothing
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 Coupe

Love your sketch. Ive always been a fan of the panamera esp after seeing in person and driving it. It is IMO the single best sedan in the world. The luxury and quality is better than Bentley or pretty much anything out there, the performance/handling for the turbo S is the best in the world while the rest still perform damn well, and it fits 4 people and can lay down track times that are right there with most supercars. Granted some dont like the styling and its expensive, but you get what you pay for and its far more agressive and interesting to look at over an m5, m6 grandcoupe, rapide, etc.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #4
Bakeme521
Some say...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fresh

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [8.24]
Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_siggy View Post
Other than the green, I tend to like the original more. The rims you put on, while nicely done, look too much like Dodge SRT rims (to me) for them to fit a Porsche.

Looks like you chopped the top a BIT, but visibility would be pretty terrible, and the original sketch was pretty low cut as it was.
Disagree, they look exactly like 911 single lug wheels.

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 02:53 PM   #5
son_of_siggy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: CTS-V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post
Disagree, they look exactly like 911 single lug wheels.
That's fine. To me they still look like SRT wheels, which "cheapens" the experience for me.
Appreciate 0