E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England > Dealerships in massachussetts

03-26-2007, 09:05 PM   #23
herbz
hi
United_States
Rep
Drives: '86 325e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh49 View Post
I was going to say the same thing? $50??? Are they putting in liquid gold? Even the best stuff is $5-6 for a gallon.
yeah well according to my dad...... hes crazy though lol.. probably exagerated

he also took his car in for rattling noises about 10 times, because it makes him crazy..... they charged him ~500 for new shocks and claimed they fix it yet the sound never went away.... of course he could just be really anal... but e46's really do rattle alot.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2007, 09:28 PM   #24
vs60r
Private
Rep
Drives: 335i

Here is my 2 cents:

I ended up purchasing and picking up my 335i from Tulley in NH, best dealship purchase experience ever. No BS, agreed to my numbers, smooth all the way.

Norwell was very nice, unfortunately they couldn't meet my proposed price. A buddy of mine highly recommends Peabody, but they never returned my call.

Foreign motors in Natick is next door to me, and the sales guy was great, but the finance guy tried to screw me on the deal. Didn't take kindly on being told my numbers were wrong when 3 other dealerships already told me my number is fine.

Herb Chambers is the worst by a long shot, extremly disfunctional, rude and pushy. Didn't bother to email or call me back for at least a couple of days, and then never returned my call until this morning (a week later). When I told them I am in NH picking up my new car, they called me 7 more times to tell me to stop the pick up and come back down to them, and were extremly rude on the call! First one sales guy, then another, and they switched phones so I couldn't tell that it was from them! And get this, after I told them that they need to stop harrasing me because I am really loosing my patience and will be reporting them to BMWNA and the BBB if they don't stop, they had the gale to have their business manager call me up one last time to push me to go to them! All of this right in front of my CA, who could only look on in disbelief! Herb Chambers just earned a very nasty letter from me to BMWNA, as they definitely ruined an otherwise perfect pick up experience...
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2007, 10:03 PM   #25
Josh49
Major General
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

vs60r.. welcome!!

E90 325XI, MYSTIC BLUE ON BLACK/ALUM, STEP, NAV, PDC, CWP, XENON, SIRIUS, ALARM, MUD GUARDS, CLEARBRA, CHROME GRILLS AND TIPS, VALENTINE 1 (HARDWIRED), HO CERAMIC 40%, 161'S, REAR FOG MOD, LUX 4.0, BLACKLINES, OEM PEDALS, MTEC FOGS, GRUPPE-M REP INTAKE. 156'S AND RUBBER MATS FOR THE WINTER.
Appreciate 0
      04-06-2007, 10:22 PM   #26
Brunotheboxer
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Shelby GT500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vs60r View Post
Here is my 2 cents:

I ended up purchasing and picking up my 335i from Tulley in NH, best dealship purchase experience ever. No BS, agreed to my numbers, smooth all the way.

Norwell was very nice, unfortunately they couldn't meet my proposed price. A buddy of mine highly recommends Peabody, but they never returned my call.

Foreign motors in Natick is next door to me, and the sales guy was great, but the finance guy tried to screw me on the deal. Didn't take kindly on being told my numbers were wrong when 3 other dealerships already told me my number is fine.

Herb Chambers is the worst by a long shot, extremly disfunctional, rude and pushy. Didn't bother to email or call me back for at least a couple of days, and then never returned my call until this morning (a week later). When I told them I am in NH picking up my new car, they called me 7 more times to tell me to stop the pick up and come back down to them, and were extremly rude on the call! First one sales guy, then another, and they switched phones so I couldn't tell that it was from them! And get this, after I told them that they need to stop harrasing me because I am really loosing my patience and will be reporting them to BMWNA and the BBB if they don't stop, they had the gale to have their business manager call me up one last time to push me to go to them! All of this right in front of my CA, who could only look on in disbelief! Herb Chambers just earned a very nasty letter from me to BMWNA, as they definitely ruined an otherwise perfect pick up experience...
so, how much over invoice did you pay?

"...I maybe drunk, but you're ugly, and I can sober up..."
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2007, 01:04 PM   #27
JDiggity1982
Impreganator
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
I purchased my 330i last August @ BMW of Peabody and couldn't have been happier with the deal and the purchasing experience. Go to Jamie McCoy let him know Jordan with the Monaco Blue 330i sent you and he'll hook you up.

FYI - Service has been stellar since the purchase.
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2007, 05:44 PM   #28
ska///235i
***** noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: 325xi>M235i>428GCx Mspor

Garage List
2006 325xi  [0.00]
Yes....Herb chambers is well known for their practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by vs60r View Post
Here is my 2 cents:

Appreciate 0
      04-11-2007, 09:00 PM   #29
Spazdoc
Major
Rep
Drives: 2020 C63S, 2001 S4

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Foreign Motors west, through Autoadvisoroncall.com (discount through work). It was reatreded easy, the placed the order for my car, arranged paperwork, and negotiated my trade-in. I was very happy with the dealership, and cannot wait to go back for first oil change (at 1,200 miles).
Appreciate 0