E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Painting bits and pieces

05-20-2010, 03:58 AM   #1
sbce90
Me Boosta
Australia
Rep
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!

Painting bits and pieces

I have already posted in a couple of places, but just want to get as many thoughts on this as possible.

I am going to get my rear diffuser painted black very soon, but i was wondering whether to paint the small insert in the middle in the TiAg body colour. My thoughts are that it would break up the other wise quite bland looking plastic slab, as once it gets painted black it would look even more bland.

That little highlighted piece.

Also, I am considering whether to get the lower mesh of the front (M sport) bumper painted a darker black to match with my black rims and black performance grills. Currently it is more of a greyish-black which doesn't match with the grills or rims. Getting the front done is quite a bit of work and I am not sure whether the cost will be worth it. I can live with the current look, but that is only because I know that painting it will be a substantial job.

Pics without the black grills, but just to give an idea about what it looks like -

Thanks in advance!
Appreciate 0