E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > High gloss trim replaced but...

05-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #89
atariboy
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 33I M-Sport Dec'11

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicnerve View Post
I wish I could muster more enthusiasm for the result but I don't seem to be able to

It's kind of "meh" really, the problem was sorted and I was compensated for the hassle.

It's a good result...just feeling a little "flat" about it overall though.
I know what you mean when dealers let you down. The leak in my roof took several attempts to fix and when they did finally get it right, they damaged the bodywork on one of the rear pillars. They did accept liability and repaired the damage.
Its always worth contacting BMW UK and having a moan. i did that and got a good will voucher for £500 to spend on anything I wanted from BMW including the purchase of a new car so I was quite happy after that.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #90
flyfs6
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW i7

I think I might have seen your car today. Is it 5* plate with a noticeable feature about the rear of the car?
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2011, 02:52 PM   #91
ibanezking
Weekend Rockstar
England
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicnerve View Post
I wish I could muster more enthusiasm for the result but I don't seem to be able to

It's kind of "meh" really, the problem was sorted and I was compensated for the hassle.

It's a good result...just feeling a little "flat" about it overall though.
no, you're quite right i don't think i would be.................

in Football that would be a 1 all draw.................... a 3-nil win would make you sayisfied!!!
      05-13-2011, 03:12 PM   #92
toxicnerve
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by atariboy View Post
I know what you mean when dealers let you down. The leak in my roof took several attempts to fix and when they did finally get it right, they damaged the bodywork on one of the rear pillars. They did accept liability and repaired the damage.
Its always worth contacting BMW UK and having a moan. i did that and got a good will voucher for £500 to spend on anything I wanted from BMW including the purchase of a new car so I was quite happy after that.
Wow, that is a good result!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyfs6 View Post
I think I might have seen your car today. Is it 5* plate with a noticeable feature about the rear of the car?
Hi mate,

Yeah that's the one! I assume you're referring the "GB" decal on the bumper?

The car is filthy but I've run out of snow-foam (and need to get a few other bits) so a wash is out of the question at the moment until I replenish my supplies!
Appreciate 0