E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Raced a Jeep SRT8 uphill at 4500 ft. from 0-100.

04-08-2007, 10:42 PM   #133
SoCalSrt-8
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 GCSRT8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflgator View Post
Any actual media reviews/tests that show this? Where are all the accolades from the car mags and other media which demonstrate that this POS is somehow better than a BMW? Give it up already.
actually the g-tech is very very accurate they even say allow .1-.1.5 for error so even at that it would whip the living shit outt your POS girly cute bimmer you have there
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 10:43 PM   #134
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: people insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalSrt-8 View Post
Here is the link to the member with a 3.96 0-60 time(he is stock)
http://www.srt8oc.com/photopost/show...00&ppuser=2034

here is the link to the consistent sub 13 1/4 times it is the 5th post down
http://www.srt8oc.com/forums/showthr...highlight=12.7

he even pulled 1.13g's
http://www.srt8oc.com/photopost/show...00&ppuser=2034

G-tech meter readings, that's the proof??? Give me a break. Show me something verifiable and real. BTW, something for the "if it looks like shit and smell like shit, it's shit" catagory. Inferno RedSRT8's CG has all these mods...
KOOKS Headers, Hi Flow Cats, Custom Catback w/ X-Pipe And MAGNAFLOW Mufflers, Mopar CAI, Motorad 180 Tstat, but his best time is 12.53 but stock runs 12.7. Quit making me laugh so hard.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 10:47 PM   #135
SoCalSrt-8
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsarge View Post
G-tech meter readings, that's the proof??? Give me a break. Show me something verifiable and real.
gtech is very verifiable and real you just do not want to believe that a jeep will beat everything in your garage in stock form...
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 10:48 PM   #136
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
gtech is very verifiable and real you just do not want to believe that a jeep will beat everything in your garage in stock form...
. I'm not sure what's funnier, this crap or the fact you actually believe it.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 10:49 PM   #137
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
actually the g-tech is very very accurate they even say allow .1-.1.5 for error so even at that it would whip the living shit outt your POS girly cute bimmer you have there
Is that all you've got??? The same verbal diarrhea..."girly cute Bimmer"...whatever; you are so very pathetic. Do you say the same thing about the guys who drive other BMWs like the 650i, the M5, the M6; how about Audis, Aston Martins, MBs...do they all drive girly cars too???? You have absolutely no good combacks, so you just use the same one over and over...now, I'm actually feeling sorry for you. Ok, there it passed...YOU'RE A LOSER!!!!! Go back to your Chrysler forum, you piece of PWT.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 10:52 PM   #138
SoCalSrt-8
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsarge View Post
. I'm not sure what's funnier, this crap or the fact you actually believe it.
i said in stock form meaning when you were stock
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 10:54 PM   #139
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
i said in stock form meaning when you were stock
My statement still holds true. I'm not sure what's funnier, this crap or the fact you actually believe it.
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 10:54 PM   #140
E(@M#
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 94' corolla

you are beginning to sound extremely uneducated.....do you realize that these stock srt-8 times you are posting better those of the e60
m5??????......not only is the m5 lighter, and more aerodynamic, but it has a 500bhp V10(430whp?!?).......your ignorance will get you nowhere
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 10:55 PM   #141
SoCalSrt-8
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Is that all you've got??? The same verbal diarrhea..."girly cute Bimmer"...whatever; you are so very pathetic. Do you say the same thing about the guys who drive other BMWs like the 650i, the M5, the M6; how about Audis, Aston Martins, MBs...do they all drive girly cars too???? You have absolutely no good combacks, so you just use the same one over and over...now, I'm actually feeling sorry for you. Ok, there it passed...YOU'RE A LOSER!!!!! Go back to your Chrysler forum, you piece of PWT.

haha verbal diarrhea all you say is pos and no bmws have some nice cars just not yours as well as other european car manafactures. and im a loser hahah your the one driving a bargain bmw i feel sorry for you being that you have to get into that shit every morning
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 10:57 PM   #142
SoCalSrt-8
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E(@M# View Post
you are beginning to sound extremely uneducated.....do you realize that these stock srt-8 times you are posting better those of the e60
m5??????......not only is the m5 lighter, and more aerodynamic, but it has a 500bhp V10(430whp?!?).......your ignorance will get you nowhere
the e60 m5 might have 75 more hp but a lot less torque and the m5 will take over anywhere over 60 mph but no sooner...
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 10:57 PM   #143
E(@M#
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
haha verbal diarrhea all you say is pos and no bmws have some nice cars just not yours as well as other european car manafactures. and im a loser hahah your the one driving a bargain bmw i feel sorry for you being that you have to get into that shit every morning
your grammar speaks for you
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 10:59 PM   #144
335boosted2Dmax
Banned
Rep
Drives: Boosted

IF YOU CREATE A PROFILE TO COME ONTO A FORUM AND TALK SHIT YOU ARE A LOSER AND HAVE NO LIFE (PROBABLY GET NO LADIES EITHER, LOL)........................HERE ARE VIDEOS OF SRT-8 LOSING EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64482729587715

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...77030655671554

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...45402542736679

YOU ARE LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD.....................

I GUARANTEE A MODDED 335I VS A MODDED SRT-8, THE 335I WOULD SMOKE IT WORSE!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 10:59 PM   #145
gashero
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i A22 sedan streptronic

Please stop, because this thread is being bump up everytime. He belong to the SRT8 religious cult, and there is no way to detox him unless you take away his enviroment. Please stop responding to his ignorance rant.
      04-08-2007, 11:00 PM   #146
E(@M#
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
the e60 m5 might have 75 more hp but a lot less torque and the m5 will take over anywhere over 60 mph but no sooner...
your additional ~30tq mean absolutely shit
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 11:03 PM   #147
paulGT3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Dude,mr antelope valley since you demonstrated your superior aerospace engineering intellect you need to leave here and go over to forums.rennlist.com and start bragging about your Ring times in your box van. no ones done that yet because if it takes more than an hour no one talks about it. typically the Ring times are discussed in the 996GT3 or 997 GT3 forums, so you could start there. But then again an 06 jeep might not pass tech. so you may have a problem. But then again Willow Springs is just down the road and there are plenty of track cars you can start schooling there on the big track or the Streets of willow. The BMW club runs there quite often and so does PCA and POC so you can show up all kinds of cars! Heck youre truck is so fast you might want to start running with the Ferrari club. then every one will start believing you. Rosamond is only 17 miles from Lancaster and 27 from Palmdale. Of course after one lap you will cook your brakes so make sure its a good one. You may just see some of these stock
335is or the proceeds or turbo tuners and you can just blow em away down the straight into turn one at 140 but then you have to stop AND turn. then what?? I suggest you run in the green group. My wife will be running her 335i in that group. Dont forget your helmet and with a jeep I would bring a trailer. But thats just me- you know so you can get home.
Ok Comedy mode off

07 Z4M
06 4.8iS X5
07 GT silver GT3
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 11:03 PM   #148
Carnage
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You know what I was wrong. I mean a picture of a Gtech screen as got to be the most real and verifiable thing out there. What the hell was I thinking that it meant nothing??? BTW, here's a picture of the Gtech screen from my 7.25 1/4 run in my 330. I have a picture of it so it must be real.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 11:06 PM   #149
sflgator
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Ok, your car sucks! It's a Chrysler, not a high-end luxury sports brand like BMW. It carries a sh!tty warranty, and although you don't believe it, you WILL need to rely on it since your car (with various low-quality parts) WILL FAIL. Your car dealer sales ppl are a bunch of losers who can't get jobs elsewhere, so they become Chrysler sales ppl; the only car sales job lower is at the local used car lot. Your car is NOT as fast as you think it is. You would get beat by a 335i. I wouldn't be caught dead in that piece of junk you drive. You're a full-of-sh!t TROLL...please leave.

How's that?

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 11:11 PM   #150
E(@M#
Second Lieutenant
Rep

...the most logical piece of all this nonsense are the videos posted.....what more can an srt-8 achieve when it has a standard automatic to manage all that hp......
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 11:23 PM   #151
SoCalSrt-8
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Ok, your car sucks! It's a Chrysler, not a high-end luxury sports brand like BMW. It carries a sh!tty warranty, and although you don't believe it, you WILL need to rely on it since your car (with various low-quality parts) WILL FAIL. Your car dealer sales ppl are a bunch of losers who can't get jobs elsewhere, so they become Chrysler sales ppl; the only car sales job lower is the local used car lot. Your car is NOT as fast as you think it is. You would get beat by a 335i. I wouldn't be caught dead in that hunk of junk you drive. You're a full-of-sh!t TROLL, please leave.

How's that?
no i wouldnt get beat by some girly looking piece of shit with some ****** shit talker driving it high end come on you are at the bottom end of bmw they are cheap as well bmws always fail and the service/salesmen are pieces of shit that do not know their cars and it has a pretty good warranty considering i wont need it as much as you will so fuck you i am done with you guys and unlike you guys i didnt have to work my whole life to get a piece of shit bmw come on i see these in the parking lot at quartz hill high school
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 11:28 PM   #152
sflgator
Major General
Rep

Quote:
no i wouldnt get beat by some girly looking piece of shit with some ****** shit talker driving it high end come on you are at the bottom end of bmw they are cheap as well bmws always fail and the service/salesmen are pieces of shit that do not know their cars and it has a pretty good warranty considering i wont need it as much as you will so fuck you i am done with you guys and unlike you guys i didnt have to work my whole life to get a piece of shit bmw come on i see these in the parking lot at quartz hill high school
Hooray! I hardly call $53k MSRP "cheap." btw -- "Mr. Potty Mouth" - Unlike on your Chrysler PWT forum, we try to keep things somewhat civilized here on E90Post.com. Oh, so you ARE still in high school (and NOT a rocket scientist) or are you older and just now going back for your GED?

Have fun being the "BUS driver!"

Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 11:31 PM   #153
E(@M#
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
work our whole lives....lol.....stupid, ignorant little cocksmoker.....you will realize one thing as you get older....white trash is white trash, evidenced by the fact that your life will amount to absolutely nothing
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2007, 11:34 PM   #154
paulGT3
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

The only other things I dont understand is an Aero engineer completely ignoring physics and using so many cuss words. Even the us Navy engineers dont cuss that much and we work with sailors!!!! Mr Aero guy here probably works at Edwards with the nice Air Force guys they dont cuss at all.

07 Z4M
06 4.8iS X5
07 GT silver GT3
Appreciate 0