E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Take a look at what rolled into our facilities today! (Some eye candy inside)

06-15-2012, 05:14 PM   #1
old account 2
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Stage 3 B5 S4, C5 Z06

Take a look at what rolled into our facilities today! (Some eye candy inside)

GIAC has been the software provider for the Evolution Racewerks 135i for a few years now. Competing in Redline Pro Time Attack, this vehicle has been extremely successful with multiple victories and course records to date. The performance and reliability of GIAC software has allowed this 135i to reach the podium in nearly every race it has competed in.

Much of our initial Stage 2 development was performed on this actual vehicle. Always on the quest for more performance, Evolution Racewerks has brought the car back to us to see if we can extract even more power! While we are doing this, we will also be gauging the reliability of the beta maps that we have been testing on this vehicle. Everything looks very promising thus far, and we look forward to taking some detailed logs of the vehicle while it is at our facilities. I hope to release some exciting updates in the near future, but in the meantime here are some pictures to get a closer look at the Evolution Racewerks 135i!

Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
dAng! E90
The bigger they are...
United_States
Rep
Drives: Jet Black '07 335i

Awesome car!!! I just love race cars!!!
219M Wheels, MMW CF Lip, Shadowline Taillights, Vishnu Procede, BMS DCI, BMS OCC, Aasco LW Flywheel, South Bend Clutch, Turner 90mm Studs, Stoptech pads rotors and lines, BMS LED Tag Lights, BMS Clutch Stop, BMS Clutch Non-Delay Valve, ACS Style Rear Glass Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2012, 05:32 PM   #3
benzy89
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [7.50]
Love that center console/dash are nearly left intact. Surprised that 1) they use the Injen intake and 2) that the cable rail is just left hanging on the engine/manifold.
Appreciate 0