E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Presidential (sic) debate summary (by insanecoder) :)

10-19-2016, 10:36 PM   #1
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Presidential (sic) debate summary (by insanecoder) :)

Just watching the debate..
its just pathetic the media commentary.. completely BIASED
I know I am biased.. against criminals.. BUT they should NOT be biased
yet they are

.. and Hillary has a "problem" with outside money coming in to "influence" the election process?
.. OH and she SUPPORTS the Second Amendment? By of course by locking away our guns.. for good.
OMG LOL WATA JOKE
The LIEING NEVER STOPS

..and Im sorry there is NOTHING wrong with deporting ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
its is purely within the LAW.. of course we all know she doesnt obey the LAW

..and Hillary wanted the wall between Mexico.. and now doesnt.. please make up her mind please???

..and Hillary's immigration program wants everything.. porous borders and strong immigration laws.. so which is it?

..and the Russians are behind the WIKILEAKS (according to Hillary) .. the Russians should sue Hillary liable
can we just go ahead and officially blame the Russians for everything?

..wait now she wants to negotiate with the Russians for a no-fly zone? the Russians are real eager to work with Hillary Clinton oh I'm sure of that!

..and guess what they are already rippin' money hand over fist outa my hands with AMT taxes and its still not enough OH YEA Hillary wants to raise even more taxes..

..oh no there she goes blaming the financial crisis of when.. oh.. 2008.. yet again.. boy she LOVES to blame everything on something blame blame blame.. how long was that again? 8 years ago!!! Still blaming!

..oh no Hillary said the government didnt lose billions.. no trillions.. missing.. unaccounted for.. OK as long as SHE SAYS SO..

..notice no Hillary denial of hiring thugs to incite violence in the Trump rallies .. no denial of hiring ladies to falsely accuse sexual assaults

..shes proud of the Clinton Foundation.. meanwhile there are millions of Haitians still asking for their hurricane aid $$$ .. Saudis and middle-eastern money donated for favors.. what favors? you and I will NEVER know

..she says the FBI fairly investigated her.. well then why did the 25 yr veteran investigators of the FBI say they've never in over 25 years have they NEVER been forced to be handcuffed in conducting an investigation with so many "ground rules" set by the crony FBI director Comey.. real fair

..oh now she's trying to associate herself with Reagan..real clear association there

..oh and shes reaching out to everyone..after calling half our population "deplorable" and via wikileaks emails as the little people you know people who havent contributed to the Clinton Foundation (ie.. didnt bribe her)

..she repeats LIES over and over in hopes of it becoming TRUTH via repetition

Hillary Clinton is a thug with a dress.. I cannot fathom having a president of our country being such a CROOK.. where are we at a nation.. are we really here?
HILLARY .. LIAR LIAR .. PANTS ON FIRE

There is a special place in hell for people like her.. and she better be worried cause shes advanced in years.. wont be too long before she meets her maker.. and He is preparing the ovens of hell for her oh I am sure of that
HIGH HEAT

I cannot believe our country has even an iota of a chance of allowing such a CROOK as Hillary into the presidential office.. are we really here? Is our country finally really here???
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 10:39 PM   #2
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Oh and of course after the debate the media commentary is now ripping Trump.. lol
NOT BIASED AT ALL
turn this off!
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 11:14 PM   #3
Ric in RVA
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '11 BSM 135i M-Sport

"She's a Nasty Woman" QOTD
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 11:20 PM   #4
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Sorry still shakin my head after this debate listening to her lies
Its gotten so bad I think it may be a permanent shaking side to side
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 11:33 PM   #5
Potatoes
Home fries
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3 Coupe

Trump is an absolute clown. He embarrasses our country and this process.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 11:41 PM   #6
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
Trump is an absolute clown. He embarrasses our country and this process.
Are Clinton's actions/inactions in past not also a national embarrassment?
Appreciate 1
PA135i1015

10-19-2016, 11:45 PM   #7
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

I just groan every time Hillary is caught in a lie/double speak, and she goes into the "Well if you read the whole statement", or "Well I was talking about it in regards to". It's so insulting to see her cover up lie after lie with more lies. I guess she learned from Bill while trying to define what "is" is.

As bad as Trump is, he's the only option and the only possibility to shake up things. Hillary is just a disgusting human being and will only entrench everything the vast majority of people have come to despise about their government.

Most accurate polling (according to the last three presidential races), has Trump up now going into the debate. I certainly don't think this debate performance tonight hurt Donald in anyway.

http://www.investors.com/politics/tr...tracking-poll/
Appreciate 1
jpnh1472

10-19-2016, 11:50 PM   #8
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep

Yes I cant understand people cannot see through her lies and especially the tactics she uses
Shes such an expert on making things up on-the-fly its just sick..
if it werent our country and the future of the next generations at stake, I'd call it some sort of entertainment
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 11:53 PM   #9
Zugzwang
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d m sport.

People are paid to go online and troll against trump.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 11:55 PM   #10
rcracin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Lol @ shaking things up by having Trump as President.

I should've ran for president. I would shake things up real good. Strippers and blow at the white house on deck 24/7.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 11:58 PM   #11
Zugzwang
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d m sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcracin View Post

I should've ran for president. I would shake things up real good. Strippers and blow at the white house on deck 24/7.
I bet that building has seen that for a long time. Likely even before it was burned down in 1812.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2016, 11:59 PM   #12
NickyC
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:

Would you make Stitches your VP?
Appreciate 0
      10-20-2016, 12:10 AM   #13
jpnh
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: NA

Quote:
Looking at the company that president golf cart keeps I think he beat you to it
Appreciate 0