E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Trump vs Hillary Round 4.. @ Al King Charity Dinner..

10-21-2016, 04:29 PM   #23
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpnh View Post
This is what happens when you're brain injured.....

You're right....better get religious quickly because that pink tard is going to drag us into conflict with russia
Those retards have bunkers with wet-bars to hide in.. we dont
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 06:50 PM   #24
schoy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Yea.. I am voting AGAINST your very corrupt bribe-able criminal thug in a dress.
At least I can tell my grandkids I voted AGAINST this craziness.
..and I can tell my Maker .. yes I voted against this evil.
Whoa, wait a minute. I didn't say I was voting for HRC. Actually, I'm voting for neither HRC nor Trump. Unlike yourself, I would rather vote for someone who is actually qualified to be President, not the one who would do the least worst job as President. And if none of the candidates on the ballot aren't qualified, well, I'll just abstain.

If you want to vote "AGAINST this craziness", you have more choices than voting for Trump. You could abstain. Heck, you probably have the right to write in any candidate you want in your State. So I ask you again, why vote for Trump instead of any of millions of people out there that are "not political"? What makes Trump more qualified than everybody else?

Edit: And if your answer is that you'll take the least worst option (Trump), then that, by definition, is a politically-motivated vote ... which ironically, is exactly what politicians do, the very people you decry. So way to go for being a "politician".

Edit #2: Great, you can tell your grandkids you voted against HRC. But then you'll have to explain to those same grandkids why you voted for Donald Trump. Hope none of your grandkids are girls.

Last edited by schoy; 10-21-2016 at 07:00 PM.
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 07:04 PM   #25
JohnnyCanuck
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRG_135 View Post
They both had some funny lines.....but historically a candidate is suppose to use a lot more self deprecating humor than either of them used.
Compared to Obama and Romney in 2012 they just both missed the spirit of the event:

I do wonder whether Clinton had two sets of remarks prepared however depending on how low Trump went and that she chose that particular speech when he went pretty hard at her.

ps. for the comments about Hillary showing up at a black tie event in a pantsuit, she wasn't ... it was proper evening attire (http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/e...nner/92491804/)
Appreciate 0
      10-21-2016, 07:08 PM   #26
1MOREMOD
2016 Track Days - 3| Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Those retards have bunkers with wet-bars to hide in.. we dont
Damn good idea old sport, I'm getting one too.
Appreciate 2
      10-21-2016, 09:01 PM   #27
insanecoder
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
Whoa, wait a minute. I didn't say I was voting for HRC. Actually, I'm voting for neither HRC nor Trump. Unlike yourself, I would rather vote for someone who is actually qualified to be President, not the one who would do the least worst job as President. And if none of the candidates on the ballot aren't qualified, well, I'll just abstain.

If you want to vote "AGAINST this craziness", you have more choices than voting for Trump. You could abstain. Heck, you probably have the right to write in any candidate you want in your State. So I ask you again, why vote for Trump instead of any of millions of people out there that are "not political"? What makes Trump more qualified than everybody else?

Edit: And if your answer is that you'll take the least worst option (Trump), then that, by definition, is a politically-motivated vote ... which ironically, is exactly what politicians do, the very people you decry. So way to go for being a "politician".

Edit #2: Great, you can tell your grandkids you voted against HRC. But then you'll have to explain to those same grandkids why you voted for Donald Trump. Hope none of your grandkids are girls.
Please dont say Gary Johnson.. please
Maybe Jesse the Body Ventura or Jill Stein but please not Gary

and btw I dont have a problem voting for Trump .. cause I aint no pussy I say whats on my mind
at least thats what grumpy Trumpy does.. I'd rather deal with a guy whos straight-up and says whats on his mind
at least I know where hes comin from and what to watch out for
than a two-bit swindler who says one thing does another.. one policy for public and one private (for the Clinton Foundation donors)

In previous elections I did exactly as you.. I voted Raplph Nader years back knowing he'd lose.. but I voted my conscience
but this year, if I vote Jill Stein shes not going to win and we need to ensure Hillary DOES NOT

Last edited by insanecoder; 10-21-2016 at 09:07 PM.
Appreciate 4
      10-22-2016, 06:10 AM   #28
Cattivo
FDNY Engine 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5M, X5 50i Msport, EscaHoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Hillarys "Trump sent a car for me...it was a hearse."
Pretty damn funny.
That line had me in tears!... never thought granny would make me laugh
      10-22-2016, 09:40 PM   #29
1MOREMOD
2016 Track Days - 3| Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:33:30
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeakUnicorn View Post
VOTE! in the M3Post 2016 Presidential POLL

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1317301
Write in for the boob, bacon, beer and gun party.
Appreciate 0
      10-24-2016, 03:27 PM   #30
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Its funny. They both went after each other equally, although Trump also went after the media, and the media only reports on how Trump was unprofessional. Couldnt be making his point any better
Appreciate 0