E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Front and rear brake sensors not initializing

11-04-2015, 02:59 PM   #1
gunnerxq
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 "325i"

Front and rear brake sensors not initializing

So the red brake light on the dashboard came on and would go out in my car. The brakes were fairly new so this annoyed me to no end. So brought it to a shop and he couldn't initialize the front or back brake sensors at first. But after playing around for a bit he realized my steering angle was off. So he reset the steering angle and was able to initialize both front and back. So I'm guessing when I went for an alignment the shop forgot ro reset the steering angle of the steering wheel.

Hope this can help someone
Koni special active red, eibach pro-kit springs, Remus exhaust, stage 3 intake manifold,Stage 2 AA tune, BMW Short shift kit. Silicon intake pipe. M3 control arms front, M3 rear. ECS trailing arm with whiteline bushings. Purple powerflex subframe bushings. Yellow power flex upper shock mounts. Single mass flywheel OE weight.
Appreciate 0