E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Talking on the toilet?!!!!

03-23-2007, 04:58 AM   #23
ski360
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWE90 View Post
+1
This is the biggest thing is my book. I dont even get how people can stand that. It's so freaking

Just wanted to share- I knew this one dude back when I was a salesman at Toyota. One time before we went to eat lunch he went to restroom. I didnt hear the faucets being turned on so I asked whether he washed his hands. His reply was "no man. My hands are clean. My thing has been inside my pants all day so it's not like it's dirty".

so f'king gross.
Sorry dude,
I don't wash my hand unless I shit or piss on them. As for flushing I love the automatic one's we have at work. Think about it how many people touch thier hands on the water knobs, which you have to turn off after you wash your hands. And Two your going to have to touch the door on your way out too. Just keep a bottle of hand snaitizer on your desk I'm sure you'll be ok.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2007, 06:13 AM   #24
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ski360 View Post
Sorry dude,
I don't wash my hand unless I shit or piss on them. As for flushing I love the automatic one's we have at work. Think about it how many people touch thier hands on the water knobs, which you have to turn off after you wash your hands. And Two your going to have to touch the door on your way out too. Just keep a bottle of hand snaitizer on your desk I'm sure you'll be ok.
You can turn off the faucet with the paper towel you dry your hands with, unless there is none. Then you can use that same towel to open the door, and throw a three pointer as you leave. OR you can wait for someone to come in, slide out and they will turn off the faucet.

I stare at people who finish a taking a whiz or come out of a stall so hard, that they are forced to wash their hands in fear of getting blown up.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2007, 06:34 AM   #25
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
For the people that don't wash after a shit? Do you use toilet paper to sit on, do you sit on the seat direct or on your hands?
      03-23-2007, 06:38 AM   #26
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stnewcar View Post
For the people that don't wash after a shit? Do you use toilet paper to sit on, do you sit on the seat direct or on your hands?
Apparently, those kind of people just stand over the seat and using their magical powers, they teleport the waste from their bowels into the bowl, rendering wiping pointless.
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2007, 07:43 AM   #27
Dante
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 / F31 330d

Garage List
Quote:
Just been for a slash and someone was talking on the phone in a cubicle.

Is it just me that finds that disturbing.
Ha, it happens pretty often that I'm alone in the office. So what do you do when you're in urgent need to 'de-clench'? You take the damn phone with you. And, of course, it keeps ringing all the time. So imagine sitting over a decent size stinker and talking to a client on the phone!

Now that is disturbing!

Client:
'Ok, thank´s for your offer. But whats up with that reverb I'm getting over the phone?'

You, sitting in an large, unfurnished toilet room:
'Errrrr...'
Appreciate 0
      03-23-2007, 02:54 PM   #28
- Paul -
Major General
England
Rep
Drives: see above.

Garage List
2005 320D SE  [10.00]
2005 645  [9.00]
Why not just put them through to your answerphone?
      03-23-2007, 03:22 PM   #29
Dante
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 / F31 330d

Garage List
Quote:
Why not just put them through to your answerphone?
We don't have one. I hate those things. We always switch to our mobiles when leaving the office. We are running a small family business.
Appreciate 0