E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: Black 2008 E92 335xi Coupe REMUS QUADS -Washington DC

10-15-2012, 05:12 PM   #1
Ariworld
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 Black on Black 335xi coupe

FS: Black 2008 E92 335xi Coupe REMUS QUADS -Washington DC

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy an E46 M3, That's why I'm selling this beautiful machine! I bought the car cash back in April and have just decided to go for what I've alwaaayyys wanted! You gotta chase your dreams! This car is one luxurious machine, has all the whistles and bells and rides so smooth. I'm just too young too appreciate it, and would like a straight Manual beast instead! Any how, check out the ad on Craigslist (link is attached below). Thank you for your time!

I do have the stock wheels back on the car and don't want to include the (19" M3) wheels with the purchase, unless I have too.

I just (2months ago) installed the Remus Race quad exhaust pipes on the ar. It sounds so amazing!

Email: abdibrahim03@gmail.com
Phone: 703-587-8544

I'm always working or at school, so I can usually only respond by text or email. If you call it'll just get forwarded and then I'll have to get back to you later in the day. Send me a text and I'll respond immediately.
Here is the link:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...338157805.html

Price is very reasonable and I'm not looking to haggle. But I negotiate for a living so I'm all ears! 😁😁

Appreciate 0