E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > 2008 335i Coupe lighting help

04-15-2014, 12:34 PM   #1
08335ihye
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i coupe dark grey

Exclamation 2008 335i Coupe lighting help

Hello BP, this is my first post, so yes I am a rookie to all of this, excuse me of that, however I am a veteran when it comes to owning BMWs. Anyways, I have a 2008 335i coupe charcoal color, and like most I do not like the color of my angel eyes. I have purchased so many bulbs and they all have been complete disappointments. Can someone please just recommend the right bulbs I need to purchase so I can have a nice bright white look for my angel eyes. I have been reading on getting the LUX bulbs, I saw a couple on amazon and ebay but I give up. Well thank you for your time and help I appreciate it!
Appreciate 0
      04-15-2014, 01:08 PM   #2
Underground6t9
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW 335xi, Lexus is250

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08335ihye View Post
Hello BP, this is my first post, so yes I am a rookie to all of this, excuse me of that, however I am a veteran when it comes to owning BMWs. Anyways, I have a 2008 335i coupe charcoal color, and like most I do not like the color of my angel eyes. I have purchased so many bulbs and they all have been complete disappointments. Can someone please just recommend the right bulbs I need to purchase so I can have a nice bright white look for my angel eyes. I have been reading on getting the LUX bulbs, I saw a couple on amazon and ebay but I give up. Well thank you for your time and help I appreciate it!

I did the LUX bulbs on my 09 coupe and they were ok. During the day at different angels they were hard to see. They looked super bright at night. I would suggest OSS lights, don't waste your money with any other products. I personaly went with Tom Colon based out of NYC. I know have nice bright halos day and night, best mod in my opinion.
Appreciate 0