E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Elin Woods

06-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #23
MJC///M3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 SSII E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Huh I could've sworn I read somewhere he was well over $1b, and after the whole scandal thing. Maybe they were accruing his contract's net value, rather than just what he's earned against them at this present moment in time? Idk, could just be hallucinating as always
its all speculation bro. He himself said I am not worth 1 billion when they first broke the story......then again....he hasn't exactly been one to tell the truth so to speak...hahaha.....watch...guys prolly got like 10 bill...hahahaha

Billion or not...he's got plenty of money and will continue to be an earning powerhouse regardless of his scandal-torn image. He still puts fans in the stands....thats the bottom line. US open ratings surged on saturday because he got himself into contention.

i mean hell....look how pumped the crowd got when he fired the 66 on saturday.....not even phil can energize the crowd the way TW does....

he needs to get this divorce done with, clear his head and go back to winning golf tournamnets. He's still the best.......hands down.....guy plays awful and gets 2 top 5 finishes in majors......no one...NO ONE on tour has that ability.
"You will get there, but it is up to you and you alone. It is what you are willing to do, and how you are willing to get there. You must be relentless, you must be tireless, you must pursue at all costs, so that you are ready, when the time is right." -Dad
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2010, 05:04 PM   #24
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

I thought he did have a prenup, but was goin to "pay her off" so he could still see the kids?
      06-24-2010, 06:36 PM   #25
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

^^^ he def has a prenup. tiger is said to be worth 1 billion. Im sure she will get around 250 mill and a some property. But i doubt anymore then that. Tiger is always striving to be the best in everything and after he saw Mike Jordan break the record for most money lost in a divorce he said shoot i can beat that! haha

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Miller:Jimmym@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-509-2048
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy M PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0