E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wash, Wax, Detailing and Cosmetic protection/repairs > omg you guys....i need your guy's help, the worse thing happened last night

04-22-2007, 08:49 PM   #89
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M_owns_you View Post
My user name is refering to the BMW ///M division owning all other cars on the road, not me owning anyone, i dont even have an M in my name
got cha
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 08:50 PM   #90
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRS4 View Post
i swear i saw this car at Irvine BMW
its sitting there right now
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 08:52 PM   #91
RRGOO7
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GTR

sorry to see about your car man we live and we learn

my 2004 ZHP was totalled and beleive me it was the worst feeling ever going and seeing your car like that
Even though the accident wasnt my fault it still made me learn
Im 17 BTW and feel your pain with everyone with the age comments
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 08:53 PM   #92
spratkobasa
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 335i

Dude there was a fire and you went back! You are brave dude, super brave.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 08:53 PM   #93
Fraggy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
worse thing thats happened to me, not worst thing thats ever happened, the only other things were my father passing away 14 years ago when i was 4 but i was too young to remember anything, a super bad long-term relationship break up, the rebuilding of myself after those events and now this, these were the most adverse times for me so far and hopefully niether i or any of you e90post memebers and anyone else in the world has to experience anything bad or worse then what they've already gone through
As I implied, you are very fortunate, youre not hurt, you'll have your great car soon again, and you didnt hurt anyone else.
2020 M340
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 08:53 PM   #94
RaptorKTM
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1 M Coupe

Garage List
2011 BMW 1 M  [0.00]
Quote:
its sitting there right now
yea, sorry to hear about that bro. let me know if u need help
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 08:59 PM   #95
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalRS4 View Post
yea, sorry to hear about that bro. let me know if u need help
Thanks man.....i needed your quattro lastnight haha
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:00 PM   #96
ejwahl
Rep
Drives: 335iC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRGOO7 View Post
sorry to see about your car man we live and we learn

my 2004 ZHP was totalled and beleive me it was the worst feeling ever going and seeing your car like that
Even though the accident wasnt my fault it still made me learn
Im 17 BTW and feel your pain with everyone with the age comments
You are only 17 and have already totaled a ZHP?
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:06 PM   #97
Eggroll
好味道!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

ouch.. hope everything goes well with the repairing..

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:06 PM   #98
ALPINE6SPD
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 328i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejwahl View Post
You are only 17 and have already totaled a ZHP?
apparently yes
2008 AW X3 3.0si: 6 speed Returned
2006 AW e90 330i: 6 speed Dinan Stage 1 Returned
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:09 PM   #99
dmboone25
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2024 Golf R / 2022 718 Spyder

Garage List
2007 E92 328i  [10.00]
2007 328i  [10.00]
Ouch!
      04-22-2007, 09:19 PM   #100
i8_it
Feeling Blue.
United_States
Rep
Drives: I12 i8,f10 M5,e89 IS,F1 6S35i

Garage List
2008 E93 M3  [5.36]
damn man sorry to hear about that shit. I'm 17 too and yeah sometimes when ever there are no cars or anything I screw around but nothing life threating like that. Just be careful hommie and don't trip your car will b back to normal and you'll b driving soon... just keep your head up
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:30 PM   #101
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpimper4lif View Post
damn man sorry to hear about that shit. I'm 17 too and yeah sometimes when ever there are no cars or anything I screw around but nothing life threating like that. Just be careful hommie and don't trip your car will b back to normal and you'll b driving soon... just keep your head up
thanks dude, your right, it'll be out for a little while say like 1-2 months but Farmers is super fast (knock on wood) at processing these claims and whatever, like i said im just 99 percent concerend about my wheels right now, i know the car will get fixed but im still trying to figure out my wheel situation. I've gotta bounce between my old bmw and my moms jag in the meantime, both of which i feel stupid in but know are so much better then nothing or a rental...thats my old car, THANK GOD IT NEVER SOLD cuz i need it now
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:31 PM   #102
TiAg335i
Trance Life
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

The BMW driving school is definetly something I want to do and we all should do...Luckily I made the cut for the older bracket. I'm 19. Going to the Teen driving school where they teach you how to adjust your mirrors would really suck.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:32 PM   #103
picus
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: e92 SG 335i Coupe

I don't know if you're going to get your insurance to pay for a "perfect" paint job. Most insurance companies will try to send you off to their preferred shops, which tend to be the cheapest. It's very difficult to get them to agree to a shop that will lay down an OEM or better paint finish. Good luck though.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:39 PM   #104
CaptChaos
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2 - Mineral Grey

Yikes, looks like you had quite the ride. Glad nobody was hurt.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:39 PM   #105
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by picus View Post
I don't know if you're going to get your insurance to pay for a "perfect" paint job. Most insurance companies will try to send you off to their preferred shops, which tend to be the cheapest. It's very difficult to get them to agree to a shop that will lay down an OEM or better paint finish. Good luck though.
I dunno i have a feeling farmers will be good about that and i dont think it'll be bad explaining to them that this is a BMW, not a civic, not a camry, but an 07 BMW meaning you f**ckers take it to one of these certified bmw repair shops or we're going to have serious issues becuase we're not paying ALL this money every month for your "full coverage" everything included insurance for nothing, if its going to cost an extra few thousand for you guys then you know what so be it becuase this is exactly what we pay you for and there is absolutley no reason we should have to settle for anything but the absolute best for this car. If i had it my way i'd send my car to the south carolina bmw factory and have them completely repaint it....i'll try and explain that to them hahaha.....but its the only bmw place, so what if its like 17k for their paint job....its a BMW hahaha yea right. No but i know what your saying man, thanks for the input
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:39 PM   #106
MonacoBimm
Banned
Panama
Rep
Drives: Sapp. Black 330i(2nd e90)

Quote:
thanks dude, your right, it'll be out for a little while say like 1-2 months but Farmers is super fast (knock on wood) at processing these claims and whatever, like i said im just 99 percent concerend about my wheels right now, i know the car will get fixed but im still trying to figure out my wheel situation. I've gotta bounce between my old bmw and my moms jag in the meantime, both of which i feel stupid in but know are so much better then nothing or a rental...thats my old car, THANK GOD IT NEVER SOLD cuz i need it now
What about the lp640? Oh btw, how old where you again. Did you get the e46 new, or did you buy it used? Im 17
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:39 PM   #107
Antle72
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

daaamn

dude that really sucks... did u cry?
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:43 PM   #108
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Glad to see you're o.k....I hope everything works out for you in the end...it looks like you are learning your lesson and are definately showing maturity with the way you are talking!
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 09:45 PM   #109
Zeiss
Lieutenant Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bicycle

OWCH!!!

Well at least you're alright...Car can always be replaced
Be careful next time
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2007, 10:00 PM   #110
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antle72 View Post
dude that really sucks... did u cry?
no because some how deep down i knew that one way or another this was going to get fixed, some how, and it was fight or flight adrenaline rush and more of a "oh my fucking god you guys....oh my fuck! and them being like dude dude its ok its ok its just your wheel (as they use their cell phones as lights) and i go and look and im like ommmggg fuck my wheel is so done for and i knew my paint was done for too as they were like its ok right man?! i mean we can just drive out of this right?? i was like i dont know and then thats when the smoke was going out of control all over the damn place and we were all like wtf is going on and i looked under the car and was like ohh my god you guys theres a fire...go go go and my friend harrison was like fuck dude im calling 911 i said yes yes dude do it and while i was running i stoped and yelled NO, NO FUCK THAT im not letting this car burn and blow up on me, it was sooooo scary to run back to that car thinking is it going to blow...am i really going back to save a car that might blow up in my face right now, am i actually going to start the car while those flames are burning underneath....Well the answer was yes, i ran into it and started it as quick as i could and backed it up and to my extreme relief it was brush that caught fire and meraculously put itself out...had it not...do you see all the dry plant life and brush, that fire could have turned into something uncontrolable and ended up burning the car too so i got SOOO lucky it put itself out. and from then on it was just a true shocking experience where i was jsut trying to think and not screw up and my friends were just trying to explain to the cops where we were and everyone was confused.

I went and hit the BMW sos button and told them i need assistance asap and left it on and took off, 10 mins later the cops came, like 4 cars, and they made us all sit down and it took a few minutes of standard procedures before they knew we were all good sober kids that just screwed up, we had nothing in us or on us and we were all just so appologetic and confused and they knew it and they were like look guys i know you were speeding around that turn, i've even hit that curb, we're not going to file this in any way shape or form cuz theres no damage to anything but your car, thats going to save you from a reckless driving ticket and a host of other headaches and i appreciated that so much and they were like your dad needs to be here to explain the insurance situation not us...i was like yea well my dad died 14 years ago from cancer so its just been my mom providing for us since then and he was like ohh im sorry buddy well heres the deal....so they hung around and supported me for a while until they knew for sure that BMW assist was going to come pull me out and tow me out and they were like damn man you OC kids are nuts, this is the 3rd brand new bmw this week thats been recked by a young dude....

and they were like damn man its pretty damn nice too how long have you had it...i was like a month a half maybe...so they left and they took my friends home. So now i was alone in 42 degree weather alone with my car in a ditch with all those thoughts and disbelief going through me....so next came the desperate phone calls to the closests friends, first came my friend ashley, who was great help and actaully made me laugh for a second after telling me its ok and that she's hit 5 palm trees and swerved out once so its ok haha, and she talked me through alot of it and of course i was shaky as hell and yea i wont lie i wanted to kinda cry but didnt though you could tell i was on the verge by my voice, and fellas you know that a woman can soothe us at times like this and she did, next came my best buddy brad but his cell was on silent, and then suprisingly my ex g/f that i havent had any contact with for 8 months who i was on bad terms calls me saying she had a weird feeling and urge to call me out of the blue....

i told her whats up, we made up and appologized for everything and she was there for me too for a few hours. And props to my sister who came to pick me up at like 2 am. The tow guy took an hour and half to do the job becuase there was no fucking tool kit in my car! no towing hook so he had to use the axles and all this other shit
Appreciate 0