E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Classifieds Section > E9x powerfolding mirrors lci with switch

11-17-2020, 04:43 PM   #1
Riz123
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92

E9x powerfolding mirrors lci with switch

Powerfolding mirrors removed from a 2011 e92 coupe but I believe they will fit all e9x models they are in good working order and complete with switch and also have dimming glass which I believe is a rare option.

Whilst the mirrors are in good working order there's a few cosmetic issues such as the ring that surrounds the mirror glass is damaged on both mirrors one mirror is really minor and the other is slightly worser, however these parts can be swapped from your existing mirrors as they are only held in with four screws.

The electrical connector on one mirror is also missing the plastic that has the grommet on but again this can be swapped from your mirror pretty easily.

With a bit of messing the mirrors will be perfect.

I'm asking £120 for the pair inc switch which I think is cheap for a set of powerfold lci mirrors.

Ideal if you want to retrofit mirrors on to your car as I believe they are plug and play for most e9x cars

Appreciate 0
      12-06-2020, 01:56 PM   #2
Steelyboy
England
Rep
Drives: BMW E92 Coupe 325i LCI

Garage List
Can you educate me please on whether these will fit onto a white E92 2010 coupe? i.e. can I swap the white bits onto these? Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2020, 02:55 PM   #3
Riz123
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelyboy View Post
Can you educate me please on whether these will fit onto a white E92 2010 coupe? i.e. can I swap the white bits onto these? Thanks!
Hi yes they will fit your e92 coupe fine, your existing white covers can be swapped over as well as all the other bits that are damaged. If you have electric memory seats they are plug and play and just need fitting and coding.

For an additional cost i can also offer fitting and coding if you are willing to travel me in Nuneaton.

If you need any more info just send me a message
Appreciate 0