E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Parts > FS: BMW performance exhaust

11-11-2013, 04:22 PM   #23
yupetc
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 X535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavis410 View Post
FYI these are $920 including shipping from a local dealer: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tchlink:top:en

Not sure what you are referring to, my question is directed at local pick up from Ghost and trying to find out about the sound differences. Why would I buy from Ebay and wait for shipment if I can get it locally?
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2013, 05:05 PM   #24
rdavis410
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: White E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by yupetc View Post
Not sure what you are referring to, my question is directed at local pick up from Ghost and trying to find out about the sound differences. Why would I buy from Ebay and wait for shipment if I can get it locally?
Because it is brand new, tax free, and no shipping for $70 more. If you want to be smart and buy it used, then get a better price than $850.
Appreciate 0
      11-11-2013, 08:25 PM   #25
Ghoste90
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335i M Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by yupetc View Post
Is this still available? I'm in Houston, probably close enough to do a local pick up. But my e90 is my only car, so wondering if the exhaust can be loaded into my car for transport without any problems.

Also, what's the exhaust tone difference before and after the install? Can you describe a little bit? I'm not a big fan of noises, especially the fact that I work in downtown, parking in the garages will escalate the exhaust notes, so need to get clearance on the sound level before making the decision.

please PM. Thanks.
If you are picking up then of course the price will change... also to answer the tone questions... shes quiet until you open her up. One of the nice things about the OEM Performace Exhaust. Think G35 Grumble... and yes the boxes will fit.
Appreciate 0
      11-12-2013, 10:14 AM   #26
yupetc
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2015 X535i

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavis410 View Post
Because it is brand new, tax free, and no shipping for $70 more. If you want to be smart and buy it used, then get a better price than $850.

I see, thanks a lot for the advice. Noted.
Appreciate 0