E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Men's Rules

12-22-2005, 10:25 AM   #23
saalim
Non Resident
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enroutte
I hate guys who pee all over the place. I seroiusly dont think men know how to aim and or they just choose not to. EVERYTIME i go into a bathroom after a guy, there is pee on the bottom of the toilet on the floor like.. you guys let it dripp there on purpose. That's so gross and it makes your bathroom ugly.

Whenever my guy friends come over I make them sit and pee. I know, I know, it's so "UNMANLYYYY" and takes away from their manhood, but they've all gotten over it. I hateee pisss stains.
Sometimes "it" has a life of its own and is not under our control! But I agree with you, I hate piss stains too....which is why I always wipe the bowl with tp to keep it clean.

2006 325i | 6MT | Black Sapphire Metallic/Terra Leather/Burl Walnut | ZPP/ZCW | Premium Sound/Navigation/Xenon/PDC/Satellite Radio
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 11:52 AM   #24
zdognaylor
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 325i electric red

Quote:
I hate guys who pee all over the place. I seroiusly dont think men know how to aim and or they just choose not to. EVERYTIME i go into a bathroom after a guy, there is pee on the bottom of the toilet on the floor like.. you guys let it dripp there on purpose. That's so gross and it makes your bathroom ugly.

Whenever my guy friends come over I make them sit and pee. I know, I know, it's so "UNMANLYYYY" and takes away from their manhood, but they've all gotten over it. I hateee pisss stains.
WOW what kind of pussy guy friends do you have. If a girl told me I had to sit to pee I would walk outside and piss on a tree right where she could watch. Thats just ridiculous. Tell your friends to grow a pair.
      12-22-2005, 12:12 PM   #25
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdognaylor
WOW what kind of pussy guy friends do you have. If a girl told me I had to sit to pee I would walk outside and piss on a tree right where she could watch. Thats just ridiculous. Tell your friends to grow a pair.
Guy friends who are RESPECTFUL of my wishes because it's MY HOUSE and MY BATHROOM.
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 02:01 PM   #26
rag21
lets drink
Rep
Drives: 06 E90 325i

seems like there is a new breed of "man"

12-22-2005, 02:16 PM   #27
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rag21
seems like there is a new breed of "man"

Hehe...

Quote:

If it's a new breed, it's a good thing. If my guy friends actually treated me teh way zydognaylor says.. I would totally be pissed. Friends have a mutual respect for each other. The guy obviously isn't my friend if he goes onto my lawn and pisses in my tree in front of me right after i politely ask him to not piss all over my toilet. ;x
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 02:33 PM   #28
rag21
lets drink
Rep
Drives: 06 E90 325i

Quote:
If it's a new breed, it's a good thing. If my guy friends actually treated me teh way zydognaylor says.. I would totally be pissed. Friends have a mutual respect for each other. The guy obviously isn't my friend if he goes onto my lawn and pisses in my tree in front of me right after i politely ask him to not piss all over my toilet. ;x
i guess that is the difference between guys and girls.
my guy friends could care less about me watering their trees.
      12-22-2005, 02:38 PM   #29
BellasBmw
If love is the answer,please rephrase the question
United_States
Rep
Drives: Tit Silver 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rag21
i guess that is the difference between guys and girls.
my guy friends could care less about me watering their trees.
If i was a guy, i would take full advantage of being able to whip it out and pee whenever/wherever i needed.
      12-22-2005, 02:50 PM   #30
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
If i was a guy, i would take full advantage of being able to whip it out and pee whenever/wherever i needed.

i went out like the other week to see NARNIA opening night and it was dark in teh parking lot and i had to pee BADDDLYYY and my friend Calvin was like.. dudee .. heres some tisssues go find a bush. mwahah i totally psised behind this hueg trash can. i was afraid it would liek trickle down my leg or something
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 04:01 PM   #31
northerncalguy
Throw your hands in the air, if you's a true playa.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i, 2014 435i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
some of that is really insensitive. MEN. PSHH.

i love the color thing though. ;D whats muave?
One rule that he forgot to post:

1. It's not that we're insensitive, we just don't care.
      12-22-2005, 04:06 PM   #32
saalim
Non Resident
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
i went out like the other week to see NARNIA opening night and it was dark in teh parking lot and i had to pee BADDDLYYY and my friend Calvin was like.. dudee .. heres some tisssues go find a bush. mwahah i totally psised behind this hueg trash can. i was afraid it would liek trickle down my leg or something
hmmm.....I find this piece of info. both disturbing and interesting.

2006 325i | 6MT | Black Sapphire Metallic/Terra Leather/Burl Walnut | ZPP/ZCW | Premium Sound/Navigation/Xenon/PDC/Satellite Radio
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 04:21 PM   #33
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Why didnt u use the theather bathroom?

Ill only squat if i gotta pee so bad that i feel like my bladder is gonna burst
      12-22-2005, 04:59 PM   #34
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellasBmw
Why didnt u use the theather bathroom?

Ill only squat if i gotta pee so bad that i feel like my bladder is gonna burst
we were alreadyt left the theater and hte parking lot was liek 5 years away and it was liek 1am and i just had to pee reallyyy badly so i just crouched over and pissed haha
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2005, 06:30 PM   #35
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
we were alreadyt left the theater and hte parking lot was liek 5 years away and it was liek 1am and i just had to pee reallyyy badly so i just crouched over and pissed haha
Awesome
      12-22-2005, 06:35 PM   #36
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

http://www.altx.com/dd/mandie.html
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2005, 01:33 AM   #37
Dante
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 / F31 330d

Garage List
Quote:
@ enroutte + bella

Ahahaha, there is a german invention called "urinella" which helps in situations like these. Thereīs a DIY at the bottom of the page, I might post it in the DIY section...

and hereīs the link (sorry german, but self explanatory):

http://www.klomoda.com/urinella/urinella2.html

enroutte, get well soon!
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2005, 03:12 AM   #38
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

dude lol eww it looks liek a FUNNEL. let me pee into a funnel. good ideaa haha cause u know.. i carry funnels around in my purse
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2005, 04:31 AM   #39
Dante
Enthusiast
Germany
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 / F31 330d

Garage List
Quote:
dude lol eww it looks liek a FUNNEL. let me pee into a funnel. good ideaa haha cause u know.. i carry funnels around in my purse
Why not
Itīs made out of strong paper, you can fold it and carry around with you
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2005, 09:12 AM   #40
davinet78
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: bmw e90 320d

Garage List
im showing my girlfriend also
      12-23-2005, 10:24 AM   #41
zdognaylor
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 325i electric red

Quote:
Hehe...

Yeah mutual respect like forcing a guy to pee unnaturally I don't see the respect in that? I could understand asking your friends to clean up after themselves but forcing them to sit and pee? How would you feel if your friends said that you couldn't pee unless you stand?
      12-23-2005, 11:15 AM   #42
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Yeah mutual respect like forcing a guy to pee unnaturally I don't see the respect in that? I could understand asking your friends to clean up after themselves but forcing them to sit and pee? How would you feel if your friends said that you couldn't pee unless you stand?
Standing up and peeing is more messy than sitting. I'm asking them to sit because it's more neat -- them making me stand is going to just make more of a mess. So.. if they enjoy having piss trickle down the side of their toilet seat, HEYYY why not. I've done worse in my life.

Anyway.. the funnel. MWHAHA ;] i would totally carry it in my purse if it was clean.. cause like..after you pee in it once..its dirty. if there was a santizer thing for it.. of if it came in like one time use strips or something id totally get it. stnading and peeing is so much easier and doesnt require me to like pull my pants all the way down and crouch over. GROSSSS
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2005, 11:16 AM   #43
Enroutte
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
Why not
Itīs made out of strong paper, you can fold it and carry around with you
YUM. folding up a peed on piece of paper in my purse. mmm whats that i smell? oh , must be the freshly urinated on funnel.
Appreciate 0
      12-23-2005, 01:19 PM   #44
BellasBmw
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
YUM. folding up a peed on piece of paper in my purse. mmm whats that i smell? oh , must be the freshly urinated on funnel.
I got enough shit in my purse, i dont need to be carrying a funnel around either.