E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Vivid racing: Our Mclaren MP4 12C Project

08-26-2015, 02:06 PM   #1
sales@vivid
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M5 DCT

Vivid racing: Our Mclaren MP4 12C Project

Summary from our blog:

When I got this McLaren, I had every intention from the start to get a aero kit on it. In it’s stock form, the front end of the 12C is just lacking. McLaren really did the body justice when they came out with the 650S front end. The rear too seems tall and needs more aggressive accents to it. All of this definitely came together with the Vorsteiner Aero Kit. In fact, the front end makes me think, did McLaren copy Vorsteiner’s front since it was released first? In addition to the kit, wheels were a must. Generally when we do Project Cars we work with a wheel company and choose the style and color. However this time we did it differently working with the guys at Rotiform. My exact words were, “make me something, just keep the stock sizes“. So that is what they did! And boy did they get unique on me with this new Rotiform CHD 3 piece wheel. We did a nice video review piece on the wheels here. We also added a 4 piece carbon fiber engine panel kit that will be available from Agency Power. So now that we have our basic mods of the ArmyTrix Exhaust, Vorsteiner Aero Kit, Rotiform Wheels, what will we do now? Well, how about a photoshoot . Lights, camera, action in the shop to present these awesome pictures! Trust that we are not done yet, so stay tuned to our Project McLaren Blog Here.

Appreciate 0