E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Progman 25.1.1 coming

05-22-2007, 02:37 AM   #89
ScBlacksunshine
YUGO is my dream car
Rep
Drives: Bayerische Motoren Werke

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartman32 View Post
No more lawyer statement at all? WOW That's cool! It would be nice if my PDC radar came on before I got all the way out of the garage due to having to see the stupid legal statement.
No, the statement is still there, it just automatically disappear after about 10 secs and take you directly to the previous screen (Nav, entertainment..etc) Overall, map display is nicer, also more VR command available. You can now even go to the root MP3 menu by saying "Root" in the entertainment screen
      05-22-2007, 07:14 AM   #90
cdp1276
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M550 Mediterranean Blue

Garage List
2020 BMW M550  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lungdoctor View Post
Got a quote to replace the windshield ( stone damage on I-95- Large crack) which occurred due to resurfacing and stone on the highway - price seems high at $ 974 dollars anyone else have windshield replaced and how much did it cost
Thanks Dr. A
Just got mine done at my BMW service center and it was $550. Nice to have full glass coverage on my insurance policy so I paid nothing but for sure your quote is very high!
Appreciate 0